top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·23 members

Today: MC vs Chelsea live 17 February 2024

16 hours ago — What TV channel is Man City v Chelsea on? ... You can watch the game live on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event from 5pm. You can add the ...

Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha says he does not feel "100% safe" in the USA. Onuoha plays for Utah-based Real Salt Lake in Major League Soccer after spending six years at QPR. I am always very wary of how I behave and how it could be viewed by people who have power," Onuoha, 33, told BBC Radio 5 Live. For me personally, overall I don't like to say it but I have a fear and distrust towards police. Club Brugge KV will be fully complete, for this game, with all of its players ready to make a difference. No injuries or suspensions are listed, so far. They were unbeaten in 16 consecutive matches, dating all the way to the preseason, before their eventual loss against the mighty PSG in the Champions League group stage match. The scariest part is their defense, with them allowing only 6 goals so far in their domestic league. That is a goal on almost every third game, which is terrifying. Combining all of that will probably be too much for out-of-form Oostende. Aston Villa Jack GrealishGetty Images They've got Jack Grealish who is good but sticking out as a big fish in a small pond. He has done well given the rest of the players around him. But in the position they are in at the time you need a little bit more than one standout player. You need a few more fighters and they simply haven't got them. Bayer Leverkusen were unbeaten in 10 matches at the time of stoppage. Werder Bremen have the joint poorest attack in the league. In nine of their last 10 matches, Leverkusen had scored two or more goals. Werder Bremen have conceded the most goals in Bundesliga. Werder Bremen have six straight home losses in Bundesliga. To those arguing whether it deserves prominence on a sports website, there’s a kid in a Watford shirt bemoaning a cancelled football match. We can all relate). And if you need some exercise, look no further than Ben Foster's motivational class. Although you will need a bike in your living room. RETRO CORNER Happy birthday to Hungarian legend Ferenc Puskas: COMING UP Sunderland 'Til I Die Series 2 is on Netflix from today! Andi Thomas needs no introduction. Borussia Monchengladbach are going to have cardboard cutouts of fans in the stands, with supporters of any team able to have one of themselves for a €19 (£16. Every Bundesliga team has been in quarantine, just going from a hotel to their training ground for the week leading up to these games, and players will be regularly tested for coronavirus. There will be a total of 213 people allowed in the stadium - 98 around the pitch (including players, coaches, ball boys and photographers) and another 115 in the stands (including officials and media). Posted at 69' Foul by Steven Naismith (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Lewis Moore (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Rangers. Jermain Defoe replaces Greg Stewart. Posted at 67' Attempt missed. Ianis Hagi (Rangers) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. English Premier League 2024 Match Video Game Simulation English Premier League 2024 Match Video Game SimulationYouTube · CrBall best3 views · 19 hours ago YouTube · CrBall best YouTube · CrBall best 3:44:59 Everton, who had signed a five-year deal with the gaming brand in 2017, said the decision was made after a review of the club's commercial strategy in line with its future growth plans. This has been a difficult decision but one that allows us to best deliver on our commercial plan and to grasp the new opportunities now open to us," a club spokesperson said. Assisted by Youssef Aït Bennasser. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Yacine Adli (Bordeaux) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Toma Basic. Posted at 86' Foul by Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux). Posted at 86' Anthony Briancon (Nîmes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Jonathan Cafú (Bordeaux) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Florian Miguel (Nîmes). At least go to the monitor - it takes 30 seconds. The referee on the pitch has to be the one to take the decisions. My intention when I ran to the front post was not to push Williams. I'm not saying the push from Fred was a penalty but my push is a consequence of his push. Lampard: "Azpilicueta gets a shove in the back - it's not clear, it's not obvious, Azpi has been pushed in the back. Solskjaer: "I didn't see a foul by Fred for the disallowed goal. Three or four days isn't going to change a lot, but these games are a good chance for us to prove things. Mourinho, who United dismissed last December and replaced with Solskjaer, returned to management with Tottenham last month and has guided them to two league victories ahead of his return to Old Trafford. MANCHESTER CITY vs CHELSEA LIVE | Live match now MANCHESTER CITY vs CHELSEA LIVE | Live match nowYouTube · Soccer Skills-M94120+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Soccer Skills-M94 YouTube · Soccer Skills-M94 1:49:45 In the Republic of Korea, we expect Gangwon to meet with Ulsan to face one another for a League 1 match which will be held at Tancheon Sports Complex, Seongnam city. In the table, Seongnam takes position 6 with 8 points after playing 6 matches while Suwon takes position 10 with 5 points after playing 6 matches. The English striker's initial effort was saved but James Maddison's rebound was chalked off by VAR for encroachment by both teams. The visitors had controlled possession from the kick-off and came close to a breakthrough twice inside five minutes, with Perez hitting the crossbar before Vardy's header forced a diving save from Brighton goalkeeper Mat Ryan. He will have a great future. He'd realised he had gone too far' Media playback is not supported on this device 'Humble' Mourinho on making mistakes, feeling relaxed & being ready Former Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher believes fans will see a different Mourinho to the one towards the end of his reign at Old Trafford. Fletcher told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I know for a fact when he left Manchester United he did a little bit of reflecting and asked a few people 'tell me what I was like, give it to me straight'. Manchester City 4-0 Chelsea highlights: Mahrez scores twice Jan 9, 2023 — The FA Cup clash, Chelsea vs Manchester City will be telecast live on the Sony Ten Network, on Sony Ten2 SD and HD. How to live stream ... Australia women football league, Adelaide will play against Perth Women. Adelaide united sit on 9th spot and lost their last 6 matches and they are in awful shape right now, so they will be motivated to win this match. In contrast, Perth sit on 8th spot on the table with 5 defeats and a draw so far. they play very bad too, so this will be hard match. I think hosts will be able to win this match. They have home advantage and they will be more motivated. So I think they will be able to win this match too. Well the odds are just too good to be missed in my opinion of course. Both teams are showing very bad performances lately most certainly , and cannot be taken very serious as they are having many ups and downs this season. Betis somehow after the few bad results can face a tough battle to avoid relegation. On the other hand Espanyol are already at that relegation part so they have to won every single match they can. Both teams are having some absences but it is more than clear that they have to take control of the match since the first minute . Austria Vienna II and BW Linz will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Austria Vienna II this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile BW Linz have 6W, 5D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Thousands more turned out at Botafogo's home ground to see him at an official presentation on Saturday. Honda, who played for clubs in Italy, Russia, Australia, Mexico and Japan in a globe-trotting career, joined from Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem. Local media reported that he had signed an 11-month deal. Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen said the goal was "off the scale", while another ex-Reds forward Peter Crouch called it "ridiculous". It was some night for the usually deadly Salah, who had already missed a host of chances - including some sitters - by the time he scored. He couldn't score this one. After only five minutes he raced onto a Dejan Lovren pass but then shot straight at the keeper. The goal stood after a video assistant referee review for handball. Madrid looked comfortable at that stage but Merino rifled a shot in via the underside of the crossbar, after a cross from substitute Roberto Lopez, to keep the closing minutes interesting. The visitors' biggest problem from the game came when Ramos was injured soon after his goal and needed an ice pack on his leg in the stands. Madrid - who have only won one La Liga title since 2012 - are now eight victories away from winning the league. Asked whether Bale is now destined to move on, Calderon added: "The problem is there are no offers. It happened last summer when (Real manager Zinedine) Zidane said the sooner he leaves, the better. I think he was a bit fed up with the situation. Apparently only one club from China wanted to sign him. The salary is high, that's another problem. It's going to be something that the club, the agent and the player must decide. Indeed, just like Forest, Wednesday's spell away from the Premier League has been an extended one but hopes are high that The Owls can make their return this season; so long as a rumoured potential points deduction doesn't hit. Garry Monk has the side playing well and they come into Saturday's fixture just 1 point short of the playoffs and Forest themselves. I did the same, under slightly different circumstances, as a 17-year-old in 2006 when I headed home a last-minute equaliser for Manchester City in a 1-1 draw at Aston Villa in the fifth round. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Micah Richards rescues FA Cup tie for Man City Unlike Jones, I had already broken into City's first team and played a few matches before that day, but there was no hype about me until I scored that goal. Manchester City v Chelsea LIVE 17. 2. 2024 | Football 10 hours ago — Manchester City v Chelsea livescore, audio commentary, preview (17. 2. 2024) ... Newcastle United have announced that they will refund ticket holders for remaining games this season. It becomes the last club in the Premier League to announce its plans for behind-closed-doors games because of the coronavirus pandemic. The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) said there was "nothing to stop" the decision being made "weeks ago" amid a proposed £300m takeover. But it added: "We welcome finally having details on ticketing refunds. It has given the 23-year-old a new lease of life, and having scored just two goals in his last 20 league games, he now has three in his last four. He isn't the only beneficiary of Mourinho's leadership - the Portuguese has given the whole place a lift, with even anchorman Sissoko grabbing a goal, as Spurs claimed their third consecutive win for the first time since April. English Premier League. Team AFC Bournemouth will play at home with team Watford. Both clubs are in the bottom of the table. Team Watford have improved their form, winning three and drawing two in their last five league and Cup matches. Team Bournemouth have lost three and drawn once in their last 4 matches. They have failed to score goals in three of those games. Guests now have a good shape. They won with Man Utd in this season. It is opportunity today for them to take gold points. I recommend to try this bet for good odds with me . France's failure to go beyond the quarter-finals of the World Cup may cost her here though. Sofia Jakobsson Club: CD Tacon Nation: SwedenAge: 29 Honours 2019: NoneScored in Sweden's World Cup quarter-final victory over Germany but has made a slow start to life in Spain after moving from Montpellier in the summer. Sam Kerr Club: Chelsea Nation: AustraliaAge: 26 Honours 2019: Cup of NationsAs forwards go Kerr's record isn't bad, is it? The all-time leading scorer in the National Women's Soccer League in the US and the Australian W-League, she also hit five at the World Cup this summer, leading Australia to the last 16. This is a relegation six-pointer between Extra and Albacete. Cristian Rodriguez is out of squad due to suspension and it is surely a big blow for the team. Extremadura is winless in three matches and it is anticipated that they will not put an end to their winless run. In their last home match, Extremadura lost 2-1 to Real Oviedo. Eintracht have won just one of their last eight Bundesliga games. They've lost a total of six games during that time period. This gives Eintracht a total of just four points over the past eight games. This is the poorest points total for any Bundesliga side over the past eight games. LA Lakers have won 35 games this season. Brooklyn have lost eight of their ten games this year. Brooklyn have lost their last four matches. LA Lakers have won nine of their 11 matches played this month. LA Lakers are heavily fancied to be the NBA champions this year and currently top the Pacific division of the Western Conference. Aymeric Laporte is one of the best centre-backs in the world and he is desperate for a top player to join him in the heart of the City defence. Stones has failed to kick on at the Etihad and Nicolas Otamendi's time at the club seems to be up. Signing some new defenders is a priority for City, but the recruitment team need to sign a ready-made centre-back who will be a game-changer as they look to bring the league title back to Manchester next season. I will take the away win in this one even though even if the hosts win this one with either 1-0 or 2-1 they would still not make it through to the next round with Sporting having full control in the first leg played by them at home in Lisbon having the lead 3-0 quite early in that one and ending up winning the game with 3-1 in the end but their opponents had just 2 shots on target the entire game and really did not trouble their opponents being second best by far in that encounter. Setubal average 1.67 points per home game and Guimaraes average 1.00 points per away game, while the hosts score an average of 0.33 goals at home and the visitors score an average of 1.20 goals on the road, making a 0-0 final score look even more likely this weekend. Whittingham made his Villa first-team debut aged 18 in April 2003 and, in the following season, he went on to make 32 appearances. England Under-21 honours followed and, having initially featured regularly for Villa, loan spells at Burnley and Derby County paved the way for his permanent departure. In January 2007, Whittingham joined Cardiff in a £350,000 move that would define his career. He made an immediate impact on the left wing but it was during the next season when he switched to the right that he truly started to endear himself to the Cardiff faithful. Aubameyang set to leave Arsenal in summer sale Arsenal are reportedly likely to sell club captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang at the end of the season if they fail to qualify for a European competition next season. According to the Star, the north London club are worried about their financial situation if they were to completely miss out on qualifying for a continental competition, especially with Aubameyang's value quickly decreasing as he heads into the final year of his contract. Reaction to Sheffield United's defeat to Everton, plus the rest of Monday's Premier League actionAre Sheffield Utd the Premier League's best newcomers?Blades' impressive campaign starting to take its tollSheffield United boss Chris Wilder was hugely critical of his players after the 2-0 defeat by Leicester last time out, calling them League One and Championship players playing in the Premier League. Hundreds of fires have scorched more than 10. South Korea - killing 26 people and an estimated 500 million animals, and destroying over 1,000 homes. Football Federation Australia said on Thursday with the poor air quality in the Hunter region, which encompasses Newcastle, and temperatures expected to exceed 30C (86°F) at the kickoff time of 5 p. Saint-Pierroise - a former club of ex-West Ham playmaker Dimitri Payet - could now face Marseille or Bordeaux, who are in the same regionalised section of the draw. They are four points clear at the top of the Reunion Premier League and on course for a fifth straight title. Teams from Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Tahiti, Reunion, Saint Martin and Saint Pierre and Miquelon are able to compete in the Coupe de France, with Guiana side ASC Le Geldar the only previous club from overseas to reach this stage. Mainz have the worst defence in the Bundesliga Union Berlin have no win in their last five matches. Mainz have two wins in their last 10 matches. Union Berlin have scored twice in three of their last four home matches. Midweek matches will mark the 28th round of the German Bundesliga, with one of the matches lined up seeing Union Berlin host Mainz on Wednesday. QPR have been too open during their four-game winless streak, while they head into this one having conceded in 100% of their away trips. Their record at the back has been poor of late, with the visitors shipping two goals or more in each of their last eight matches.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page