top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·32 members

[[[LIVE SPORT###]==]] Derby County vs Stevenage live stream 17 February 2024

3 days ago — All of the pre-match build up, live text commentary, audio commentary, match stats and highlights for Exeter City vs Derby County on 13 Feb ...

Monaco have two clean sheets in their last four away games and with Toulouse failing to score from open play in their last three games we can see this one being a tight win for the away side. Jardim's men have scored a single goal in three of their last four away games so is what we're predicting. The visitors have slipped down to 17th in the table after a tough season, with their latest defeat pushing them close to the drop. They could do without this midweek cup clash to have a week on the training ground. However, Claudio Ranieri won’t be complaining if his side can claim a victory. Southgate has worked with Grealish with the Under-21 team but mentioned last year that he was competing with the likes of Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho for a place in the national squad. But with the former two sidelined with injury, Grealish certainly has a foot in the door before next month's international break. St Gallen and Zurich will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. St Gallen this season have the following results: 11W, 2D and 4L. Meanwhile Zurich have 8W, 3D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sheffield Wednesday vs Hull City predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash on New Years' Day. Can the Owls return to winning ways? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. By losing by more than a single goal in none of their three recent losses, they're not an easy team to beat, make no mistake about that, but Blackpool are finding it tough to impose themselves on games at present. The Seasiders have scored just three in their last five. Such attacking form doesn't bode well ahead of a trip to Madejski. Posted at 87' Offside, West Ham United. Michail Antonio tries a through ball, but Jarrod Bowen is caught offside. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jarrod Bowen with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Harry Winks replaces Son Heung-Min. Posted at 85' Corner, West Ham United. BESIC SHOT - City keep the ball for a while in defence. Just revolutionising football one short pass at a time. Oh, Sheffield United have it, and now Besic sends a rocket just a yard or two away from the top corner. GOAL! Manchester City 1-0 Sheffield United. Aguero scores - He receives the ball from De Bruyne and just smashes it into the roof of the net with confidence. The Brazilian has had a fragile relationship with PSG ever since courting a move to Barcelona in the close season and came in for renewed criticism for going to watch the Davis Cup in Madrid just as he was recovering from a hamstring problem. He looked to be lacking sharpness in Friday's 2-0 win over Lille, his first game for six weeks and did not react well to being substituted in the 65th minute. I don't think short term, I always think long term and try to make good deals. I'm always quite careful with money. David Silva will leave Manchester City at the end of the season not only as a club legend but a Premier League one too. Despite being 34 and approaching the latter end of his career, the midfield magician displayed a masterclass in City's 5-0 thrashing of Newcastle on Wednesday. Graceful on the ball with a sweet left foot, Silva led the way for touches (136), passes (112), opposition half passes (65), duels (14), possession gained (six), tackles (two), shots (four) and assists (two) in the contest, as well as scoring a stunning free-kick. Both of these sides have high hopes for 2020, but who will get the year off to the perfect start on Monday? This week sees Fiorentina trying to put a terrible 2019 behind them, while Bologna are aiming to continue their climb. I really fancy the away win in this one as Torino did not draw a single away game so far this season in the league, they won away at Atalanta 3-2 and away at Brescia with 4-0, losing the other away games but they were not all that easy as well while Genoa has just two wins this season in the league and with 27 goals conceded while scoring just 15 goals and most of those goals came in the opening stages of this season when they even drew 3-3 at Roma. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says the recent sackings in the Premier League have not left him "more concerned" about his position. Tottenham dismissed Mauricio Pochettino in November, before Arsenal sacked Unai Emery and Watford parted company with Quique Sanchez Flores. United are ninth in the table with 18 points from 14 league matches, their worst start to a campaign in 31 years. Watch Stevenage Borough vs Derby County 28.10.2023 In 16 d. Live stream of the match Stevenage Borough vs Derby County from 28.10.2023. There are no available live ... After a defeat in last round against Bristol City, 2-3, it seems that Derby will stay out of playoff in current season, they are in the middle of standings, and today they will play against Huddersfield Town, club which is just two places above relegation line. Derby will be without pressure in this duel, as they are in safe zone, off course they want to continue with good results in front of their fans, with Martin in attack, Waghorn, Lawrence, and Wayne Rooney in the starting line up, I expect a clear victory for Derby with more than 1.5 goals AH The ‘regular’ celebration which only happened once in the leagueCrouch robot Media playback is not supported on this device 'Give 'em the robot' Ah the iconic Peter Crouch celebration, the robot. He did it so many times it is hard to count. Except that he only ever did it three times and once in the Premier League. He marked his 100th Premier League goal - for Stoke in a 1-1 draw against Everton in February 2017 - with the robot dance. Going forward, Benfica have often made their mark in Group G; they've scored in 100% of their games, scoring a respectable seven goals. However, they've let themselves down at the other end of proceedings, conceding 11, keeping zero clean sheets. By conceding at least twice in four out of five, Benfica have made life very tough for themselves. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Millwall 2, Luton Town 1. Connor Mahoney (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jed Wallace. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Luton Town. Harry Cornick replaces Kazenga LuaLua. Posted at 74' Foul by Matt Smith (Millwall). Arsenal can’t afford to dally, to pussyfoot around or give Freddie Ljungberg a chance. He may be a favourite with Arsenal fans as a player but to manage Arsenal you need a bit more about you and a bit more experience. There are good managers out there. Go after somebody. Be proactive. Welcome to a new week It's Monday morning but there's still one instalment of the weekend's Premier League action, a huge London derby at the London Stadium as beleaguered Arsenal take on beleaguered West Ham. Again, broadcasters have signed contracts for an agreed number of matches and so if those matches are not played then it could be argued that the contracts have been breached and compensation must be paid. Total shutdown until September' A separate report in The Independent stated that the idea that football could resume at the start of April was viewed as "ludicrous" in some quarters. Shi also said Wolves had shut down Molineux stadium as well as the club shop, ticket office and the Wolves foundation, the club's official charity. The club made the move after it was announced on Friday that the Premier League was suspended until 3 April. Coronavirus wipes out most of world's major sports eventsCoronavirus in sport latestPatrick Cutrone: On-loan Wolves forward tests positive for coronavirus at FiorentinaMore than 132,500 people have now been diagnosed with coronavirus in 123 countries, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Guimaraes is in 7th place with 37 points while Sporting is in 4th place with 42 points. Sporting this season seems to have a big distance from the top teams Porto and Benfica and they can't catch Champions League places however even in Europa League will be good for them and today they are against a team that are direct opponent for them. Guimaraes is making a good season and they have scored also 40 goals and have conceded 25 goals in 24 matches. Sporting have scored 37 goals and have conceded 26 goals. I expect an over 2.5 here but however without fans maybe will not be a fast game however I believe in over 2.5. Because the bookmakers are offering a good odd for 2.25 I prefer to bet it. If something goes bad however I lose half of bet so is a good bet for me for Over 2.25 in this match where I expect a good game from both teams that are with a lot of qualities in their teams. Match between Ruh Brest vs Ynergetyk BDU. I think that away team will may win and my bet on this match is 1 + 0 ah (dnb). I think that home team not as strong as Energetyk. This is clash of Belarus football league, Ruh Brest is nothing special this season and they are maybe 50% worst team away from home then it is case with home games so I believe that Ynergetyk is favorite in this match. They play very good on always and they play more time in this league. Ruh Brest is a Benjamin in the league and does not play so well. Son, 27, will complete his mandatory military service while the Premier League remains suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak, the London club said on Monday. Son, currently in self-quarantine in line with tightened entry rules due to the COVID-19 pandemic, would begin the stint on April 20 at a Marine Corps unit in the southernmost island of Jeju, local media said. Fortuna Dusseldorf have conceded 33 home league goals. Eight of the last ten Fortuna Dusseldorf league and cup games have seen both teams score Fortuna Dusseldorf have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight home league goals and that was against Paderborn who are bottom of the league. Fortuna Dusseldorf are struggling towards the bottom of the table. The Cup Winners' Cup no longer exists but was held for 39 seasons before being absorbed into the Uefa Cup - now itself known as the Europa League - in 1999. City got as far as the semi-finals when they defended their title in 1970-71, losing to eventual winners Chelsea. City's hopes of being the first team to retain the trophy were ended by eventual winners Chelsea, who beat them 1-0 home and away in the 1970-71 semi-finals, and are seen celebrating here in the bath at Maine Road after the second leg with goalscorer Keith Weller holding his drink aloft. The new chance for this our play at the Belarus league reserve play between this two teams Shakhtyor and Belshina is a best new chance for this our pick where we play this pick over from 3.50 goals at the full time this match now. We will for this pick and see this four goals at the mach can look a win from new 9.50 points to our score. Home team is a great team for win and can look a minimal four goals at the mach what be this best play in the full time this mach. We look see a good soccer match from boat teams and more chance for this second half time this mach. Where will games be held?The Premier League clubs hope it will be at their own stadiums. The initial pushback against an apparent government desire for matches to be played at eight to 10 neutral grounds was from the six clubs at the bottom of the table as the concept affected the 'sporting integrity' of the league. Now, faced with a £340m repayment to TV broadcasters even if matches go ahead, other problems have come to light that affect more clubs. With qualification already in the bag and a tough assignment against Wolves on the horizon, Spurs' Head Coach Jose Mourinho has already hinted he is ready to make several changes to his team in Munich. That could mean fringe players Juan Foyth, Kyle Walker-Peters, Giovani Lo Celso, Oliver Skipp and Ryan Sessegnon all feature. Derby County - Stevenage · 17.02.2024 1 day ago — Derby County and Stevenage. Derby County vs Stevenage live stream will be available to all football fans absolutely free of charge with all ... There is no rush from the club's side, they have not put any pressure on me and just let me get on with things in my own time," he continued. But the surgeons and medical teams say it takes the bone six weeks after surgery (which took place on 27 January) to heal properly again and then another six weeks after that for the bone to be back to its strongest. After that I will be back in full contact training, but it will just be a case of when I'm ready. The hosts are current league leaders in Turkey, quite a surprise because there are really a lot of other clubs much better rated that one would have expected at the start of this season to be top of the league at this stage, but here we are and Sivasspor is winning game after game in the league and especially at home they are great so far with 6 wins and just one draw in 7 home games so far this season. Ferretti U20 and Real Madriz U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Ferretti U20 this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Real Madriz U20 have 5W, 5D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Liverpool has been unstoppable and although Jurgen Klopp should make some changes on the squad for this match since this is a Cup contest, we expect Liverpool to present again a very competitive team. The Reds want to make history this season with incredible numbers in the league but also by winning the FA Cup and looking to win back to back titles in the Champions League. Everton is also a good team with very interesting players but it's impossible to go against Liverpool at the moment, which makes their -1.5 Asian Handicap the best line to take on this one. Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) header from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Oliver Norwood with a cross. Posted at 70' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Douglas Luiz. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. John Lundstram (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Oliver McBurnie. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Aston Villa. Lincoln slumped to defeat for the second time in quick succession on Boxing Day, as they lost by a goal to nil away at Oxford. As is becoming commonplace, The Imps kept themselves in the game, but they failed to deliver the goods going forward, which inevitably meant that they faltered. Derby County vs Stevenage Borough Head to Head Derby County vs Stevenage Borough Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 100.0%, Total Goals Over%: 50.0%. Last 5, Derby County won 2, Draw 1, Lose 2, 1.2 Goals ... LIVERPOOL TAKE ON INVINCIBLE AURA So powerful is the aura Liverpool have built up this season that, even when not playing anywhere near their best, they are simply brushing teams aside, apparently in cruise control. Southampton gave Juergen Klopp's side a proper fight for most of Saturday's clash at Anfield, yet still lost 4-0 with Mohamed Salah's late double putting a gloss on the scoreline. Southampton's equaliser in their win over Watford on Saturday should not have stood, but the important thing for them is that they came back because it shows they still have belief. Both teams will want to build on their recent form, but I think they might have to settle for remaining unbeaten for a little bit longer. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Bobby's prediction: 1-1 Wolves v West HamAs good as West Ham were in Saturday's win over Chelsea, I really have no idea what they are going to do next and whether they are going to play very well, or very badly. That happened time and time again in the first half. With a better final ball, they would have scored more goals. Ndidi more than just a destroyer now Ndidi has made 70 tackles in the Premier League this season, the most by any player. He also leads the way with interceptions, with 43 so far in 2019-20Leicester look so dangerous when they come forward, but they are solid at the back too - they have the best defensive record in the top flight and have conceded only 10 goals in 16 games. There was late controversy as Gabriel Paulista was sent off for the visitors for lashing out at Dusan Tadic, who appeared to make a meal of the situation. Elsewhere, Borussa Dortmund got through another 'Group of Death' thanks to a 2-1 home win over Slavia Prague, ensuring they join Barcelona in the last 16 at the expense of Inter Milan. He will soon call it a day on these shores but I dearly hope before he leaves he will be appropriately honoured by the PFA or the Football Writers' Association. Preferably both. Did you know? The Argentina striker netted his 12th Premier League hat-trick - the most of any player in the competition's history. They have 29 points in 15th place, two points ahead of a trio of sides immediately below them. Alexandre Lacazette's late goal gave Arsenal a 1-0 win over West Ham United, putting them level on 40 points with Tottenham Hotspur who are away at Burnley later on Saturday. West Ham remain above 18th-placed Bournemouth on goal difference.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Westside Iron
  • T D
    tramanh3004123 DDD
  • H M
    hami mimi
  • T K
    TRAN KHOA
  • khoa nguyen
    khoa nguyen
bottom of page