top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·32 members

(((LIVE***))) Tottenham Hotspur VS Wolves live streaming 17 February 2024

1 day ago — Tottenham vs Wolves Live Stream ... You can follow live commentary of Tottenham vs Wolves on Saturday in the Premier League for free via Bet365's ...

Juventus had produced an impressive win in their final game before the suspension, beating Inter 2-0 to retain top spot, but their performances this season have been far from convincing. They scraped past bottom club SPAL 2-1 on 22 February and had lost three of their five league games before that. Last week's goalless draw with AC Milan saw them edge through to the Coppa Italia final on the away goals rule. Paper Round's view: It's going to be very tough for Brewster to break into the Liverpool team at the moment. Origi has proved how valuable he can be in the biggest matches, but even he can barely claim a starting spot ahead of Roberto Firmino. Moving to a Championship club in January would allow the youngster to prove to the Reds what he can do when he gets the opportunities and is allowed to put some form together. Wolves have the second worst first-half record in the Premier League - managing just 14 goals in opening 45 minutes"Some fans are starting to get a bit greedy. Six years ago we were in League One. After a second season in the Premier League, they want the Champions League. No club has used fewer players than Wolves in the Premier League this season, Nuno sticking with a tight-knit group of 20. Nine have made 30 or more league starts while six - Coady, Dendoncker, Raul Jimenez, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves and Rui Patricio - have featured in all 37. The atmosphere would have been, ahem, electric. They didn’t win the bid. Barcelona's new campThe Catalan club went back and forth for a while over whether to build a new stadium or redevelop their iconic home the Nou Camp. One proposal included a stadium off the bay of the city, connected by a bridge. In the end they settled on increasing the capacity of the Nou Camp year-on-year, with a goal of 105,000 by the 2021-22 season. The Polish striker doesn't seem to be slowing up, which is the main issue in the touted £75 million deal for Firmino. Why would Bayern spend such a huge fee on a new striker when they already have one of the best in the world in Lewandowski? Maybe a move for the Brazilian could be more of a long-term target. The Canaries’ last league win was against Everton in November, and they have played out four defeats and four draws since then. Away from home they have won just once in the league this season, drawing twice and losing the remaining seven matches. A display that was tactically smart and highly organised shows the direction of travel at United and, while it may be too soon to talk of more than foundations for the future, the right things are beginning to be put in place. We feel we are improving all the time. We know we lack one, two, three players to be considered a title contender and some experience. Fantasy 606 podcastLet the dust settleMourinho's Manchester United were far from spectacular, but they did provide the odd clean sheet - a quality that has been sorely lacking at Tottenham this season. More pragmatic than his predecessor, the Portuguese is likely to make Spurs tougher to beat, making the likes of Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen and Danny Rose more attractive than they have previously been. Arsenal have definitely improved since Arteta took charge. They don't give up as many chances. They don't give up full stop. Under Unai Emery, they often looked defeated and this invited opponents to take charge of games. The tough streak that they have under Arteta will be required in Greece. Olympiakos are very strong at home and should be favourites for this game. Back them draw no bet. Sunday's home draw with Aston Villa leaves them 10th, with four wins and 18 points from their opening 14 games. In order to reach the 26 from 17 that wasn't enough to save Mourinho from the sack 12 months ago, Solskjaer needs to win his next three games, which includes Saturday's derby trip to Manchester City. It is true that the popular Norwegian retains support inside and outside the club and that he is committed to picking young players - something Mourinho never convinced about, even if he spoke often about doing it. Norwich have lost each of their last three home games in the Premier League and have shipped an average of 2.67 goals per game at Carrow Road this term. This includes a 5-1 demolition at the hands of Aston Villa, a 2-0 loss to bottom of the table Watford, and a 3-1 defeat against a struggling Manchester United side. For now, Barca's last-16 second leg match with Napoli is to go ahead as normal and Setien said he hopes the game is played at a full stadium but will accept whatever authorities decide. I once played a match without fans as a player and it's sad because the motivation you get from the atmosphere at a game is very important. =10.5ptBenfica have scored at least two goals in seven of their last eight matches but have not backed it up with good defence and have conceded two or more in three of the last four. Braga, on the other hand, have scored two or more goals in seven of their last nine but they have no clean sheet in the last seven away matches, and only one in the last 12 away games. We feel this one will yield a lot of goals and we will be backing an over 2.5 goals return here. How to watch Wolves vs Tottenham: TV channel and live Today's hosts Wolves, then, will surely fancy their chances against a depleted Spurs side. Here's everything you need to know about where to watch the game. I will kick myself if he is out for a long time. He is that maverick free spirit we have to manage. He wanted to play, to be fair to him. In Thursday's 2-0 win at Sheffield United, Saint-Maximin headed his first goal for the Magpies but was substituted in the 81st minute and left the field with a heavily strapped ankle. He had a nasty ankle the other night and was hobbling around, but when he pulls up the way he did, then we all fear the worst and that is the downside of playing somebody tired," Bruce added. Leicester looked in control at 1-0 up at half-time, but self-imploded after the break. I don't see the Cherries' revival continuing at Etihad Stadium, though. Manchester City have hit five goals in each of their past two games, and I think they will bag a few more here. Lawro's prediction: 4-0Nathan's prediction: I am hoping City will do us a massive favour, and I think they will. Bournemouth will have a lot of confidence after beating Leicester, but City's quality will see them through. It is pretty easy to see where their issues can be found, as the hosts have failed to find the back of the net in seven of their last 11 matches in the league, although that run has been improved of late of as the two matches where they have scored was in their last two outings. The Mariners do concede pretty regularly though and five of the 11 visiting sides to Blundell Park have score two or more goals. Incheon have managed to avoid relegation last season and their main goal this season will be the same to stay in K League. They will not have an easy job at start of the season because they will host Daegu one of the good teams. However home side will to their best in order to stay unbeaten Safe in the knowledge there would be no coming back from this, who wrote that this kind of defeat was "the outcome of years of mismanagement at Old Trafford"?Who wrote: "It would be optimism gone mad to suggest the second leg in Paris will be anything other than a completion of formalities"?Yes, you've guessed it. And there was plenty more - all of it looking very stupid when Marcus Rashford's injury-time penalty gave United a 3-1 win in Paris and put Manchester United into the last eight on the away goals rule. A week later, their match with Bunillidh Thistle fell victim to a waterlogged pitch. Into February, the problems continued, with a trip to Golspie Sutherland cancelled. When it came to hosting the same team a week later, the Orkney boys went to extra lengths to ensure the game went ahead - even picking their opponents up from the ferry. But with the fixture backlog, they now have no choice but to play two games on the same. She kept in touch with them via Facetime but admitted it was difficult as "there wasn't anything to talk about because nothing was happening". But the lockdown made Beckie "incredibly humbled by the situation", which she described as "a little bit freaky" and was something "nobody in the world knows how to deal with". I wouldn't say I'm a high-anxiety person but I'm a deep thinker. I over think a lot of things and like to be busy which was really hard for me during lockdown," said Beckie. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Aston Villa 1, Southampton 3. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt saved. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jonathan Kodjia. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Trézéguet (Aston Villa) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Southampton. Klaksvik will host B36 Torshavn for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. Klaksvik have advantage at home stadium. Of course, they will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Perhaps, this will not be an easy task. In any case, I think, the hosts have better chance on the home field. On the other hand B36 is very average team in this league. Perhaps, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. They will try to pick up at least one point. After all, I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Mato Jajalo replaces Bram Nuytinck. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Udinese 0, Inter Milan 2. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 70' Penalty Inter Milan. Alexis Sánchez draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 70' Penalty conceded by Juan Musso (Udinese) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Matías Vecino (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Tottenham vs Wolves live stream: How to watch Premier Earlier, striker McGoldrick had ended a goal drought for the Blades stretching back to 22 April to seemingly set them up for a routine victory. But Reading, currently in indifferent form in the bottom half of the Championship, showed resilience and patience. Yakou Meite forced a smart reaction save out of Henderson with a left-foot drive from distance, while they limited their Premier League opponents to just a couple more chances before they were handed an opportunity to level from the penalty spot. Alexandria were defeated by Dynamo Kyiv in the last game. The team lost 1-5 in Kiev. Oleksandriya sit 5th place and collected a total number of 43 points. Desna has 3 points more and EL spot is within range and is in fourth place. The team suffering defeat to the leaders Donetsk. the restarted with a win against Kolos. Overall a tight game we will see. I expect a draw. There is no favorite in this game. Oleksandria won thirteen games this season. Desna have lost seven games. You have scored many goals. In this game there can be a tie. Olexandria plays much better at home than they do away. Desna has scored the most away goals in the league. So my tip for this game is that both teams will score and draw. Yes, in this moment, guests are favorites in this match in Portuguese elite league, but I'm not sure that they will win in this match, that is clear. So, Porto is still fighting for the title this season and as I know, they are leaders on the table, after few mistakes who are make Benfica, but they really need to win here. In last match against this rival, they are played 3-0 and won, but this time, after big brake, because of Corona Virus, it will not be easy. I see at least goal or two for Familicao, so over is ok. It (injury list) has been added to with Sakho pulling his hamstring against Norwich so he's going to be missing for a considerable period of time," Hodgson told a news conference. Cahill has done his first training session today which is positive, so maybe it's one in, one out in terms of training. Hodgson said forward Wilfried Zaha would miss out due to a knock that he sustained against Norwich. David McGoldrick (Sheffield United) right footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. Posted at 86' Foul by Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal). Posted at 86' John Egan (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Kieran Tierney (Arsenal). Posted at 85' Kieron Freeman (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The Portuguese is having to contend with injuries to Moussa Sissoko and Harry Kane. Despite the lack of activity, Mourinho is sanguine with the Mirror carrying these quotes: "This isn't about a list of players. January is a strange market, it's not an easy market to be in. It's a market of opportunity, a market where an opportunity arise and you have the conditions to do it or not to do it. For the first time appearing in the most prestigious arena of Norwegian football, Mjondalen players could not help but feel overwhelmed. That is why after 10 rounds, they are currently in the position of 13/16 teams and only 2 points behind the team. Worse, Mjondalen is also the team conceding most of the tournament. I've got a fear of lifts," says Caldwell. But this place had a glass one that shot right up the outside of the building, which was actually much better than I thought it would be when I was standing at the bottom. For Miller, the hotel stood out for the heated toilet seats - "jets of water to clean your backside!" - while McCulloch's main memory is the green tea. It was the first time I'd had it and I was battering right in; I even got some to bring home. Jong Utrecht is a very decent home team with just one defeat all season long at home as they hold a record of 5-4-1 at home so far this season and they even won away at Dordrecht earlier this season with no less than 5-2 in the end this while Dordrecht is very weak club for this league level but there is no relegation away from home they are just 1-2-8 with 11 goals scored and 29 goals conceded so they could very well lose this one even by more than one goal difference, and I say this having lost by 3 goals at home to same Jong Utrecht side earlier this season. Barca's Frenkie de Jong was sent off and Espanyol grabbed a late equaliser after the champions had looked on course for victory when substitute Arturo Vidal put them ahead in the 59th minute. Luis Suarez struck early in the second period to cancel out David Lopez's first-half header for Espanyol. But Ernesto Valverde's side had to play the final 15 minutes with 10 men after De Jong was dismissed for a second booking and China striker Wu Lei took advantage for La Liga's bottom side with a powerful finish in the 88th minute. Denver go into this game with a 17-5 home record and are just ahed of Utah Jazz, while second overall in the Western Conference. January has been a good month for them with six wins out of eight. Only three of those matches have been athome with two wins and a defeat by Cleveland. Their last three matches have all been won though. Posted at 68' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Sam Woods. BookingPosted at 66' Greg Taylor (Celtic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 66' Aaron McGowan (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Greg Taylor (Celtic). Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. James Forrest (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. The implications were not lost on Mark Bullingham, chief executive of England's Football Association. It will be an absolutely huge change to the game at every level, there’s no question of that," he told reporters. The review has been prompted because of the ability of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) to measure offside more precisely than the eyes of a moving linesman, which has led to concerns that goals are being chalked off too frequently for tiny margins. Bayer Leverkusen hosts FC Porto in one of the top-drawer clashes as the Europa League enters the knockouts, with both teams going to this game in good form. Leverkusen are on three straight wins though they have conceded in each of the last four matches. With six wins in their last seven matches, and playing at home, they will feel capable of handling the Portuguese giants. Neman Grodno and Torpedo Zhodino are showing two completely different faces this season. If the host is currently in 3rd place from the bottom, Torpedo Zhodino is second in the rankings, only 1 point behind the top team. Even, Torpedo Zhodino is the team to lose the least tournament with only 1 time. Most of them fell to striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who has been in blistering form recently. However, if Calvert-Lewin wants to be among the best strikers in the country, a return of one goal in five chances just won't cut it. Did you know? Aubameyang has been directly involved in 38 goals in 38 Premier League appearances on Sundays (32 goals, six assists). Olivier Giroud: It may have been his first league start since the end of November, but Giroud doesn't seem to have lost his desire to score goals or lead the Chelsea front-line. We have to win matches to do that. There are only a few friendlies left before naming your squad. How many of your starting XI do you know and how many places are up for grabs?You know if you played tomorrow you would have a very clear idea. But at this stage when we last saw them they had played 12 league matches and when we next see them they will have played 30. So their form and fitness, because a lot of difference between those players is very tight, a lot of them we will learn as much about them with their clubs as we will do with England before the tournament. The visitors took the lead when a right-wing cross from 16-year-old Jude Bellingham was glanced into his own net by Andreas Weimann at the near post. And they wrapped up victory in second-half stoppage time, Lukas Jutkiewicz showing great strength to hold off the home defence and then great poise to loft in Blues' third over Bentley. Relive Birmingham's win at Bristol CityTrailing by a single goal for much of the second half, Bristol City brought on Nahki Wells for his home debut after the interval, but the introduction of the £5m January signing from Burnley and a change in formation failed to produce a leveller. In the meantime, the men's team building, one of several separate buildings at our training ground, will remain closed. The rest of our training facility, Stamford Bridge and other facilities are operating as normal," the club added. Arsenal's game at Manchester City on Wednesday was postponed as a number of their players had met Evangelos Marinakis, the owner of Greek club Olympiakos Piraeus, who contracted the virus. Assisted by Jordan Lukaku. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Milan. Lucas Biglia replaces Franck Kessié. Posted at 85' Rade Krunic (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Posted at 83' Rade Krunic (Milan) wins a free kick in the attacking half. But sometimes they do, and Liverpool’s volte face on Monday should provide encouragement that if your club has messed up, you should tell them. Tell them loud, and tell them often. Because it just might work. Liverpool’s decision to not take up the option of using the large pot of money set aside by the government to pay members of their non-playing staff, as they had initially intended to do while topping up their employees’ pay, is a welcome one but we should be cautious about dishing out too much praise. Tottenham vs. Wolverhampton live stream: Premier League 2 hours ago — Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium -- London; TV: None | Live stream: Peacock; Odds: Tottenham -190; Draw +400; Wolverhampton +450. Storylines. The Copa America is one of the biggest draws on the football calendar, with players such as Lionel Messi, Neymar, Sergio Aguero, Luis Suarez, and James Rodriguez all expected to take part. The Euro 2020 finals, which was due to take place over the same dates across 12 countries in Europe, was also postponed for a year.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Westside Iron
  • T D
    tramanh3004123 DDD
  • H M
    hami mimi
  • T K
    TRAN KHOA
  • khoa nguyen
    khoa nguyen
bottom of page