top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·23 members

Rizespor VS Fenerbahçe live stream 17.02.2024

Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must ... Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ...

TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Jose promises Spurs will dare and do in Leipzig “I read it every day because it’s written everywhere,” Jose Mourinho said ahead of Tottenham’s Champions League second-leg against RB Leipzig on Tuesday evening. You know more or less my principles, my philosophy, what I love and hate. MK dons are in worst run of form right now. They have lost their last 7 matches in all competitions. They sit on 20th spot in the relegation zone and seems like they will be relegated to the league 2 at the end of the season. They are coming from a defeat against Rotherham by 3-2 goals. Happy Valley Elsewhere, there's some good news for fans in South East London as Championship side Charlton Athletic have announced that thesale of the club to East Street Investments has been agreed. The club's new directors are His Excellency Tahnoon Nimer, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Business Development, and the private office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, and Jonathan Heller, Chief Executive of Abu Dhabi Business Development. Rizespor vs Fenerbahce Stats H2H Preview and Prediction Go to mutating.com, click on the stats tab and enjoy instant access all the time, anywhere, about a football game. You will also get online soccer predictions ... Fenerbahce 5-0 Caykur Rizespor (Oct 1, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Fenerbahce vs. Caykur Rizespor Turkish Super Lig game Children's Online Privacy Policy · Interest-Based Ads · About Nielsen Measurement ... The Croatian 31-year-old was injured during a challenge with team mate Alvaro Odriozola and had to be taken off the pitch in a golf cart. Ivan has an ankle bone fracture. That means it will take four weeks until it fully heals. After that there also be rehabilitative training," Flick said. It was initially a bit of a shock because he was good for us with his dynamism. Despite being on course to recover in time for this summer's World Cup in France, she was left out of the England squad by manager Phil Neville. She recently revealed in her BBC Sport column that the past six months had been a "real struggle", but did not regret her decision to leave City for the French league. I'm here to try to develop, win and enjoy everything that goes with being a professional footballer," she added. League match where Albacete and Mirandés will face each other. The Albacete is a little offensive set, with possession of the ball but throws little to goal. It usually causes few corners. He usually scores and fits goals. It attacks little. Intense. At home he usually scores little and concedes goals. Bad attack. The Mirandés is an offensive set, with little possession of the ball and frequently shoots at the goal. It causes few corners. He usually scores and fits goals. Outside the home he usually scores but is thrashed. Lower your level when you play away from home. Bad visitor who has a bad defense for now. Against Wolverhampton Wanderers, the presence of Bruno Fernandes was not enough for the home side to break down a stout defence, but his obvious qualities highlighted many of the limitations of the squad and manager. While Luke Shaw was understandably concentrating on the threat of Adama Traore, on the other wing Aaron Wan-Bissaka was afforded plenty of room on the right. PLAYER RATINGS Liverpool: Alisson 7, Alexander-arnold 6, Gomez 6, Van Dijk 8, Robertson 6, Henderson 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Wijnaldum 6, Salah 6, Firmino 6, Mane 6. Subs: Lallana 6, Origi 6, Fabinho 6. Manchester United: De Gea 7, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 5, Maguire 6, Shaw 6, Williams 7, Matic 7, Fred 8, Pereira 6, James 5, Martial 6. Atletico Madrid failed to make the breakthrough as they were held to a goalless draw by Villarreal, meaning Diego Simeone’s side have won just one of their last seven matches. See alsoVillarreal v Atletico Madrid - as it happened Kieran Trippier was left on the bench with Joao Felix picked to play in attack alongside Alvaro Morata. France's failure to go beyond the quarter-finals of the World Cup may cost her here though. Sofia Jakobsson Club: CD Tacon Nation: SwedenAge: 29 Honours 2019: NoneScored in Sweden's World Cup quarter-final victory over Germany but has made a slow start to life in Spain after moving from Montpellier in the summer. Sam Kerr Club: Chelsea Nation: AustraliaAge: 26 Honours 2019: Cup of NationsAs forwards go Kerr's record isn't bad, is it? The all-time leading scorer in the National Women's Soccer League in the US and the Australian W-League, she also hit five at the World Cup this summer, leading Australia to the last 16. So how have they ended up in this peculiar position?Postponements wreak havocOrkney are currently fifth out of nine teams in the North Caledonian League, sitting 13 points off leaders Invergordon with three games in hand. Given they need a ferry to get to many of their away games, the recent storms that have hit the UK have not been kind to their fixture schedule. On January 11, they managed to get the boat and bus the 130 miles to Invergordon to face the league leaders, only for the game to be called off. Captains of Premier League clubs have held talks over several days about possible moves to give money to charity during the coronavirus pandemic. The talks, led by Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson, took place shortly before the Premier League announced it would ask players to take a 30% pay cut in order to protect jobs. Players across the league have faced calls to take a pay cut. Crystal Palace winger Andros Townsend has said players are "an easy target". There are fears that their current downward spiral will continue in this home clash with second-tier opposition. While there will be little credit given to Gattuso if he wins this one, a loss could be a hammer blow early in his reign. The way the hosts are going, this tie seems like a must-win game. Wufoo is underdog here, and they are almost semi professional team, comparing to the Guangzhou Junior squad. However, this should be one game without a lot of playing in the defense and with high tempo, which could bring a lot of goal chances here. Barnsley will host Sheffield Wednesday for this fixture league. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to get all three points. Yeah, Sheffield Wed. is not very good team in the last matches. However, the visitors have better team than their opponent. In any case, they will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Also, we have Barnsley who's is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Hosts have less potential. They have a very vulnerable defense. So, the hosts are in poor shape. They have three consecutive losses. My pick - Sheffield Wednesday to win. To be asked to finish a quarter of the season under new rules and conditions is an entirely different proposition. How can the long-term future of clubs be determined under these fundamentally changed conditions? How is there any semblance of fairness? To wave aside all the fears and concerns is too simplistic. Surely all 20 clubs must agree the fairest way forward to complete the season?"Player contracts a Monday focusThe national lead for football policing, deputy chief constable Mark Roberts, told ITV that clubs should "get a grip" and stop complaining about neutral venues. The final game of the weekend sees Seattle Seahawks hosting the Minnesota Vikings. The Seahawks are second in the NFC West just one win behind the 49ers, while the Vikings are second in the NFC East. Seattle are 9-2 for the season and overall fifth in the NFC, just one place above their opponents. The Seahawks have won their last four matches and seven of the last eight. A survey by research institute Infratest dimap, carried out on behalf of broadcaster DW in late April, revealed 49% of Germans were against the continuation of the season. The fear was that players and staff would get infected and that the Bundesliga could potentially contribute to a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic. The hygiene concept does not work. The effect will be disastrous," predicted Karl Lauterbach, a health expert representing the Social Democrats in Germany's national parliament. It's a mixture of things. I'm here and enjoying my football again. I feel absolutely loved by the fans and my team. So all that helps," Ings told the club's website https://www. I thought we've been great the last three games. Southampton were faced with a potentially tough relegation battle after dropping to 19th last month but have four wins and two draws in the last eight games heading into Wednesday's meeting at home with Tottenham Hotspur. After losing the final of the Apertura phase on penalties to Monterrey, Club America will be looking to go one further and win this Clausura phase. On paper, the hosts are undoubtedly one of the strongest outfits in Liga MX and they'll be desperate for a win on Sunday to ensure they kick their closing stage campaign off in positive fashion. Atletico missed several chances to take the lead themselves, but German international Ter Stegen's incredible reaction saves - first from Hermoso's close-range shot and then Morata's header - kept Diego Simeone's side out. Messi's late winner from a perfect Luis Suarez perfect lay-off means Atletico have failed to win any of their last 19 league matches against Barcelona, a run stretching back to February 2010. He was fantastic with me, always very honest. In my first year at City, I had been hit and miss with injuries. I didn't play as much as I liked and had the opportunity to go. Mikel said 'I don't want you to leave. I feel there is a spot here. The way we want to play is different to what a lot of people have seen but you are very capable of doing it'. We worked on it a few times in training and I decided to stay. The visitors looked to be cruising to victory until goals from Leon Bailey and Lars Bender in the 81st and 82nd minutes put Leverkusen back in the driving seat, with Dortmund failing to recover from the one-two punch. The defeat left Dortmund third in the table on 39 points from 21 games, three points behind leaders Bayern Munich, who play second-placed RB Leipzig (41 points) on Sunday. The decision paid off in the first half with the hosts the better of the two teams. Indeed, Real Sociedad took the lead after just 12 minutes when Sergio Busquets pulled Diego Llorente to the ground, giving Mikel Oyarzabal the chance to open the scoring from the spot, sending Marc-Andre Ter Stegen the wrong way. Kalidou Koulibaly is another player linked to the Emirates Stadium, but Carlo Ancelotti will try to use his connections to get the Napoli centre half to Goodison Park. LA LIGA Real Madrid will hope to offload both James Rodriguez and Gareth Bale with Everton and Tottenham believed to be the most likely suitors for the pair. Ajax will try to reach 1/8 finals in front of their fans, after a humiliating defeat in first leg in Spain, against Getafe. 2-0 was a result of first leg, but it will not mean a lot tonight, visitors will not have an easy job, despite two goals advantage. Many times before Ajax has showed that they are able to qualifies to the next round after defeat at away matches, Traore and Babel will be in attack, Dusan Tadic may to be a key player of his duel, he is very creative player and no doubt, host will try to control this duel from first till last minute. Victory for Ajax with more than 2.5 Goals AH Both of these teams score and concede regularly and the 26 league games played by them this season have produced 95 goals. Monchengladbach are the surprise leaders and are strong at home, well at the moment anyway. It's been a crazy year for them at home with 17 wins and six defeats. A bet on both teams to goal looks to have a great chance of being a winner. Odds are quite decent for taking the over 2.5 goals here in this one as both teams despite being newly promoted clubs for this season in Premier League they are quite decent at scoring goals but especially Aston Villa is very weak in defense, although I cannot praise the defense of Sheffield Utd too highly either losing lately 2-0 to Newcastle and drawing 3-3 with Manchester Utd at home, but they did win 2-1 away at Norwich last round as their attack produces goals to keep them safe away from the relegation zone and in fact in the fight for an Europa League place at this moment. Burnley host bottom club Norwich City while on Monday 13-time winners Arsenal are at Bournemouth. West Ham United will have to put aside their relegation fears as they host Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion while Chelsea go to Hull City. An oddity will see Birmingham City play an "away" tie at third-tier Coventry City in their own St Andrews Stadium by virtue of the fact that Coventry are tenants there. Vinicius Jr. Isco, who controlled the ball and drove it past Ederson. GOAL! Real Madrid 1-1 Man City (Jesus 78) And Jesus has scored! It was made by De Bruyne, who produced a superb cross on the turn from the left of the box. Jesus eased Ramos aside on the six-yard line and headed down into the ground, with the ball bouncing past the right hand of the diving Courtois. Last weekend's 1-2 reverse against Levante at Los Carmenes was the latest set-back suffered by Diego Martinez' side, and the result was a bitter pill to swallow as they looked on course for a share of the spoils before Enis Bardhi bagged the winner for Granotas in the 89th minute. Tuchel misjudged it, instead of letting Mbappe sulk on the bench, he tried to have a word and that was a bad idea. From Mbappe sulking it became a confrontation for up to a minute in front of the whole world. Mbappe and Tuchel with hands over the mouth having a heated exchange. At the meeting on Sunday morning, Mbappe did not apologise. He admitted he overreacted but didn't apologise. He feels like Tuchel is treating him like an under-19 player and Tuchel is saying I have a squad to manage, whether you are happy or not, I don't care. Vitebsk will host Slavia Mozyr for this fixture of the league. I believe, both teams are very average teams in this league. However, Vitebsk have better results in this season. They are currently on the 5th place with 10 points. Also, I think, this is a very unpredictable league. Yeah, Vitebsk have advantage at home stadium. However, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Slavia who's is a very unpredictable team. The visitors have big fluctuations. They have two consecutive losses. Nevertheless, the visitors will be in this game to try to pick up all three points. It certainly wasn't a vintage performance from us but we set up in a manner that I felt gave us the best chance of getting a win or getting something from the game, because we had so many players missing. I thought we were really comfortable in the second half, I don't think they had a shot on target but then the penalty decision swings the game. It doesn't look like a penalty to me. For how hard they worked, and how little space and time they gave some really good players in Albion's team, I thought we deserved something from the match. One more match from Belarusian Premier league and in this one, I will bet on goals. Simply, if we see how in this moment are playing this two rivals, then this option is really ok to try. Isloch is team who was very efficient in last three rounds and in that period, they are played 2-1, 1-3 and 2-3. Of course, after this results, it is natural to expect that they will continue that way and in this duel. Vitebsk, on the other side is beat Dinamo Brest 1-0 in last round. We will see what will happen this time. It was 1:0 for Real in the first game, and away side won the second in the playoff with the same result. They beat favorite from Managua, Walter 1:0, in the quarter finals, and get to the duel with another rival from the same town. Real has good youth school and they could be light underestimated in the country. Team know how to lower the match on the small result, waiting for the rival mistake, especially when face favorite like this one. Meanwhile, sponsorship and corporate hospitality revenue was 120. The opening of the new 62,000-seater stadium last April saw investments rise up to 1. With the Premier League suspended until April 4 due to the coronavirus pandemic, Levy said it was not the time to give attention to the club's financial results but they were legally bound to announce them before the end of the month. Birmingham City could be facing a second points deduction in two seasons after being charged with breaching financial rules by the EFL. The Championship side said the charge relates to a breach of a business plan imposed by the league last season. Blues were deducted nine points in March 2019 for breaking profitability and sustainability rules. The club denies the charge and we await the outcome of ongoing disciplinary proceedings," City said. Another big El Clasico showdown takes place this weekend. Barcelona are two points clear of rivals Real Madrid in the hunt for the La Liga title, with Zinedine Zidane's side hosting Quique Setien's men at the Bernabeu at 20:00 GMT on Sunday. Both teams are brimming with talent - but could you recognise some famous faces from a childhood photograph? Below there are seven players who star for the two Spanish giants. The content published is Ozil’s personal opinion. As a football club, Arsenal has always adhered to the principle of not involving itself in politics. Ozil is by no means the first to speak out on the treatment of the Uighurs, a Muslim minority group of whom around 11 million are estimated to live in China, but he is one of the most high-profile figures.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page