top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·22 members

Today: Halifax Town VS Woking live free 17 February 2024

re not to risk slipping into relegation trouble. But the Shaymen, who have Frank Gray?s nephew, Nick Gray, in their ranks, are always tough opponents, so we ...

Romania midfielder Ianis Hagi is set to become Rangers' first January signing on a six-month loan from Genk. The 21-year-old is the son of Barcelona and Real Madrid great Gheorghe, widely regarded as Romania's greatest player. He has played 24 times for Genk, who are sixth in the Belgian top flight. Manager Steven Gerrard had been focused on trimming his squad this month, but Hagi arrived in Scotland on Thursday to conclude his move before Friday's deadline. Aubameyang was then sent off following a lunging tackle which caught Max Meyer on the left ankle, VAR overturning the initial yellow card he was awarded by referee Paul Tierney. This fixture had heralded 28 goals in the previous seven meetings between the two sides but little could separate them this time around, though both James Tomkins and Nicolas Pepe went close to winners for their respective teams. But he was also exposed to an altogether grittier version of the game from an equally early age, present while his father, during spells in charge of Havant Town and Newport Isle of Wight, would kick over tea cups and issue expletive-laden dressing-room dressing downs. I remember it kicking off and you dragging players, substituting them and having rows with referees," he recently told his dad. We used to watch Pompey, but we'd also go and watch non-league games," Tony Mount says. Luton won promotion last season but have struggled to cope with the Championship. They are nine points from safety, all but ten because of their appalling goal difference. The weekend saw them lose 1-0 at home to Cardiff City conceding the winner with 13 minutes remaining. That was their second straight loss and both without scoring. I will take this bet on over 2.5 goals here expecting a couple of goals being scored by the hosts as they do have 4 wins in a row in front of home fans league or cup games and most of those games did have over 2.5 goals scored in them but most interesting part is the guests from Monarcas as they played 5 games away from home in 2020 and all 5 of those games ended with over 2.5 goals this while even 4 of those games had 4 or more goals scored in them so was thinking of the over 3.5 goals but I do not see great odds and will settle with the over 2.5 goals bet here. When Frank Lampard meets his old mentor Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, the stage will be overloaded with sub-plots. Chelsea manager Lampard is suddenly struggling to maintain a place in the top four after one win in six Premier League games, and they were beaten 2-0 at home by Manchester United on Monday. Spurs, who closed to within four points of Chelsea after their 3-2 win at Aston Villa, have seen their optimism punctured - first by Son Heung-min joining Harry Kane as a long-term injury absentee, then when RB Leipzig left their Champions League hopes in jeopardy with victory in the last-16 first leg at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Real Betis have only won one of their last six matches in La Liga. Barcelona have only kept two clean sheets from their last five matches in all competitions. Barcelona have won four of their last six matches against Real Betis. Playing their first La Liga game since the fallout from Eric Abidal's interview developed, Barcelona travel to Real Betis. Assisted by Wilfred Ndidi. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Youri Tielemans with a headed pass. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top left corner from a direct free kick. Dan Gosling's late goal gave Bournemouth their first win since the first week of November in a scrappy encounter at Chelsea. After 8 games without a win, Kaiserslautern won 1-0 at Magdeburg and is now 4 points ahead of the relegation places. Magdeburg was not a sophisticated side as well and that win implies nothing significant. The team are on the safe zone now But that is by no means a pillow of rest in the tightness of the league. The 1800s also won 3-2 at home against league leaders Duisburg and so the Munich are on the auto promotion zone with only 2 points behind leaders Duisburg. Points must also be scored here, I expect a draw. Kaiserslautern for me might be able to win this game but the draw is possible given their performance in this ground. Kaiserslautern played 8 draws in this field and for this reason I think another draw is on the way. Kaiserslautern for me is a good home team although they don't win, but the defense keeps things tight. LASK have gotten themselves back in the fight for the 2nd place as they won both games with Sturm Graz beating them first 4-0 at home and took advantage of the fact that a few days ago Sturm Graz received a red card in the first half and won the away game with 2-0 as well. Hartberg to their credit have won all 3 away games, but at the same time lost all 3 home games. They did beat with a lot of luck LASK 2-1 on the road, scoring a late winning goal, but were 2nd best and LASK hit the post a couple of times alongside other big chances missed by them. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Sam's prediction: This one is a little bit closer to my heart because I know Cherries boss Eddie Howe and his assistant Jason Tindall quite well. My youngest son actually plays in the Bournemouth academy, and I know what they are capable of on their day. Match preview Newcastle United v BurnleyNewcastle have been sucked back into the relegation fight after going four games without a win - their recent performances have been pretty poor, and they are finding goals hard to come by. While the visitors are in fine form up front, Torino have threats of their own. Il Toro forward Andrea Belotti has scored five goals in six Serie A games against Bologna, including his first hat-trick in the top flight, in a 5-1 win back in August 2016 with his current team. He scored twice last weekend to take his tally up to nine for the season, while the hosts have now scored in five straight Serie A games. Lazio are unbeaten in all three of their home games against Romanian opposition (W1 D2), with both teams finding the net each time. They’ll be hoping to pull off a result and continue their strong recent form, but their recent outings in Europe are a worry. Lazio have lost seven of their last eight in this competition, so they need to sort themselves out in this clash. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has forcibly rejected the idea that the Champions League could be expanded. Following a 2-0 win against Watford on Saturday, the Premier League leaders will next face Aston Villa in a Carabao Cup quarter-final on Tuesday. And less than 24 hours after that, they will play in a Club World Cup semi-final in Qatar. We have to cut off games not put more in. Until then we have to do what we do," said Klopp. I think the main thing is how we get the focus in general back to winning football matches because there is a of things going through all our minds, 24/7. Rosler's side sit 16th in the table and entertain bottom club Paderborn on Saturday (14:30 BST). Meanwhile, Everton full-back Jonjoe Kenny told BBC World Service he feels "comfortable" about playing again with loan club Schalke. The 23-year-old has made 23 Bundesliga starts since moving to Germany on a season-long loan last summer. GOAL! Jonny Evans heads the ball in the back of the net from a corner into the box. Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers celebrates their 2nd goal during the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Leicester City at Villa Park on December 8, 2019 in Birmingham, United KingdomGetty Images 76’ GOAL! Jamie Vardy is the one to do it. The first year I was there we played 4-3-3 and not many teams were playing that sort of formation at that time. Wilder spent six seasons in charge of Halifax TownHalifax went on to challenge for promotion, reaching the play-off final in 2006, where they lost 3-2 to Hereford United, before the club went into decline. They successfully fought against relegation for two seasons, even overcoming a 10-point deduction for going into administration, but were eventually forced to fold. Defensa y Justicia will host Patronato for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this will be tense match. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Defensa y Justicia are more ambitious team in this season. However, this will not be an easy job. I think, they will have invest a great effort in this game. Also, we have Patronato who's is very average team in this campaign. True, Patronato are in better shape in recent times. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. They want to remain unbeaten in this game. My pick - Patronato to win. well over here I think it is clear why I m going to pick Hertha berlin to win,Hertha is playing great right now and after two big wins they played 2-2 draw versus Leipzig on the road which is also huge result and now they have a chance to try to chase Europa league next season,Augsburg on the other hand is not playing well, yes they beat Schalke but Schalke is worst team in the league at the moment so in this game I don't give a lot of chances to Augsburg and I think this is great odd on Hertha to win Gunners chief executive Vinai Venkatesham was pictured outside the Spaniard's home after both flew north following City's 3-0 win at Emirates Stadium on Sunday. City boss Pep Guardiola says he would not stop Arteta if he decided to leave. The saga continues. Ancelotti 'set for Everton job' A very good morning and welcome to our live updates of all the biggest stories in football! And a massive one to start with as Carlo Ancelotti is set to be confirmed as Everton's new permanent manager at the end of the week. Lazio lost at Lecce so that seven point lead was preserved. That was only the fourth league loss for Juventus this season and all on their travels. Home form has seen them win 14 and draw one of their 15 league fixtures with the last eight all being won. Only Sassuolo have come away from Juventus with a league point this season. Alaves have conceded just twice at Mendizorroza in seven outings, which has to be respected, so considering our fancy for a close first half but Real to edge the points at full-time, 0-1 is our pick in the correct score market. This prediction is also backed up by the fact Los Blancos have kept three clean sheets in their last four league fixtures. Going to the game, Newcastle have managed 25 points and are placed 10th while Everton are in 13th place with 22 points. Newcastle are coming from a 4-1 loss at Manchester United and will be keen on getting back to winning ways, having managed three wins in their last five matches. They have five wins in the last 10 matches and four clean sheets in the last 15 matches. SportPesa suspends gambling operations in KenyaRooney mania as Everton play Gor MahiaSportPesa's sponsorship amounted to some US$565,000 (60m Kenyan shillings), which covered a significant amount of the club's annual running costs, which are believed to be in the region of $750,000 (80m Ksh). Media playback is not supported on this device Sports betting has exploded across Africa, but are the betting companies playing it straight? "With no football to be played it is only going to get worse," admitted Rachier. Manager Walter Mazzarri will have to deal with a few injured players before this match, Daniele Baselli, Iago Falqué, Kevin Bonifazi and Simone Zaza won’t be able to help their teammates. The player to watch in the home team should be Andrea Belotti, he is one of the best scorers in the Serie A with 7 goals this season. Sitemap Yeovil Town: Live Streaming · Yeovil Town: Match Preview · Streaming FC Halifax Town Vs Yeovil Town The Shaymen vs Woking #Shaymen | AL. Image for the Tweet ... Maidstone and Bath will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Maidstone this season have the following results: 11W, 9D and 8L. Meanwhile Bath have 15W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Woking FC live stream, fixtures on TV Woking FC today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. Halifax vs Woking. Ad. 0:00:00. Fubo_tv. Sign in and watch live Champions ... RKC vs Heerenveen predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Newly-promoted RKC have started to pick up some decent results following a torrid start to life in the top flight and will be aiming for another upset at home to high-flying Heerenveen. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Ulysses Llanez, an 18-year-old striker, scored from the penalty spot in the 50th minute to give the young American side the victory. He celebrated by pretending to shoot a jump shot in honor of former Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Kobe Bryant, who was killed in a helicopter crash last week. The U. England international Jill Scott says the potential postponement of the 2021 European Championship is "probably a little bit worrying for the older players" but is "an exciting opportunity" for women's football. Scott, 33, is hoping to appear in her fourth Euros and joked she would "have to try and hold on for another year". The tournament is set to be moved to the summer of 2022. It was originally scheduled to take place between 7 July and 1 August 2021. This season they have just one clean sheet at home – the 0-0 draw with Borussia Monchengladbach. Their problems at home base on a poor attack and weak defence. They have scored in just one of the last eight home games, while they have conceded two or more in six of the last seven league games at home. Halifax Town – Woking FC: Live score, updates and head- Match Halifax Town vs Woking FC 0:0 in the National League (11/11/2017): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. The Ravens had the best record in the AFC regular season, winning two more games than any other side in the AFC. They had a 10-2 record against other teams in the AFC with only the Chiefs and Cleveland Browns beating them. Those defeats came in weeks three and four and the Ravens have won every game played since October began. You have to go right the way to the end. There'll be disappointment if we don't make it, but that would whet the appetite for next season. We were in a good position but you've got to sustain it. It also shows you the big improvements this team still has to make. We dropped points and we need to be better in that. Next year our mentality is one of the areas that needs to improve to sustain the run. Yes, in any case I believe in option on at least two goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and maybe with a little luck and more than that. So, Gorodeya is team who is pretty solid this season. In last match at home, this team is lost 0-2, but in next match, they are played 1-1. Minsk, on the other side is team who is very efficient and in last few matches, this two rivals are played 2-5, 3-1 and similar. I believe in same story and this time and I will bet on goals. It is very real. Stuttgart is of course pretty big favorite for the win in this match but I think it is going to be all but easy for them to win cause first of all their offense on the road is not good at all and they scored just 14 goals on 12 games so tomorrow it is hard to believe they will score more than one but even that could be enough for the win cause on the other side when is worst home team in the league and they scored just 10 goals on 12 home games the whole season! Halifax Town vs Woking H2H stats Woking is in mixed form in National League and they won 6 away games. Halifax Town won 9 times in their past 22 meetings with Woking. FREE PREDICTION. Create ... I was the only child there who didn't lose a limb," Curtis says. But the only thing that happened to me was I had to wear glasses for a year. They couldn't believe that. His recovery was so comprehensive that he soon began to stand out as an athletic prospect. Born into a family of ardent Birmingham City supporters, he would emulate his St Andrew's heroes on the playing fields of Redditch, where he grew up.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page