top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·43 members

[[[TODAY@@@]]>>] Live stream: Nottingham Forest v West Ham 17 February 2024

9 hours ago — Nottingham Forest vs West Ham ❱ 17.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ Premier League, England ❱ ⚡ Livescore ⭐ Best Betting Odds ✔️ Live Stream ✌ H2H Stats.

That achievement was one of very few bright sparks for Celta last term as they slumped to a 17th placed finish and they are not faring any better this time around. Celestes have lost their last five La Liga matches including a 4-1 beating at Barcelona last time out and sit 18th in the league, four points adrift of 17th placed Real Betis. Will the Hornets follow up their win at Carrow Road with their first home success of the campaign? Yes, I think so. The Watford players will be looking forward to it. Burnley will not roll over, of course, but I don't see this being a happy return to Vicarage Road for Clarets boss Sean Dyche. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Seth's prediction: 2-0 Man City v Chelsea (17:30 GMT)Chelsea have won their past six Premier League games and are obviously going extremely well. Dinamo Brest have only lost two of their last 12 home league games. Dinamo Minsk have only won one of their last eight away league games. Dinamo Minsk have lost four of their seven league games this season. Defending champions Dinamo Brest won 3-0 at the weekend to move up to 10th in the Belarus Premier League. Posted at 78' Hand ball by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Southampton. Oriol Romeu replaces William Smallbone. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, West Ham United. Robert Snodgrass replaces Jarrod Bowen. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. As turnarounds go, it’s one of the season’s more jarring ones. HAT TIP "But what if, instead of working on redistributing revenues, we looked at redistributing the means of production, the players? Right now, most top clubs will have more than 40-50 players under contract. Some will be youngsters, some will be on loan. International cricket, like most other sports, has been shut down while the world battles the pandemic and Paine said it did not take "Einstein" to conclude that Australia's tour of Bangladesh would probably not go ahead in June. With other tours also on hold, it has been suggested that the International Cricket Council might need to push back the conclusion of the inaugural edition of the test championship. At the end of the season nobody knows what is going to happen. With calm we decide what we want, but for the next three months the commitment will be incredible. Nobody has helped us outside'Guardiola claims "nobody has helped us outside" as the club come to terms with the possibility of a two-year exile from European competition. City were banned and fined 30m euros (£25m) last week for "serious breaches" of Uefa's club licensing and financial fair play regulations. David Moyes returns to West Ham announcing "it feels great to be home" - although his previous time in residence encompassed only six months and 31 games. The 56-year-old Scot is back at the club on an 18-month contract with a point to prove and a large helping of humble pie being served up in the West Ham boardroom. When Moyes was previously thanked for his services as he departed in May 2018, joint chairman David Sullivan said: "We feel that it is right to move in a different direction. Nottingham Forest - West Ham » Live Score and Streams 9 hours ago — Nottingham Forest vs West Ham ❱ 17.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ Premier League, England ❱ ⚡ Livescore ⭐ Best Betting Odds ✔️ Live Stream ✌ H2H Stats. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Real Betis 2, Barcelona 3. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona). Posted at 90'+4' Marc Bartra (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Real Betis. Moreno tries a through ball, but Aissa Mandi is caught offside. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Loren Morón (Real Betis) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Murray: "It was crucial in terms of the players they wanted to attract. You've got that extra level to persuade players to come. It was a huge step to get back into the Champions League. Gibbons: "Fans were hoping for steady progress - we knew things wouldn't happen overnight. We knew there were teams with better resources and coming from a better starting position. Jurgen has achieved the things he has done in steps. It is currently hoped that clubs could begin training again in mid-May prior to the resumption. It follows reports that some leading clubs, including Ajax, would like to see the current campaign ended, despite UEFA's wishes to complete the season. Wozniacki farewell match postponed Caroline Wozniacki's scheduled farewell match in Copenhagen against good friend and rival Serena Williams has been postponed, despite Denmark ending a phased ending to the lockdown. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. Mourinho, who replaced the sacked Mauricio Pochettino last week, guided Spurs to a 3-2 Premier League victory at West Ham United on Saturday in his first match in charge. The Warm-Up: Welcome Pochettino Solskjaer relaxed at Man Utd despite Pochettino availability "The gaffer has won at every club he's gone to -- there's no hiding away from that," Kane said. Viborg will host Vejle for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this campaign. Of course, both teams have the motivation to fighting for the winning result. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Vejle are currently on the 1st position with 35 points. Also, Vejle are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last matches. Also, we have Viborg who's is also strong team. They are currently on the 3rd place with 33 points. True, the hosts have highly variable results. So, I think, the visitors have a great motivation to make a positive result. Also, it should be said. Vejle is better team in the last mutual matches. Nottingham Forest vs West Ham: Prediction, kick-off time 3 days ago — The City Ground in Nottingham will host. Where to watch West Ham vs Nottingham Forest. TV channel and live stream: The game will not be ... Chelsea will be meeting today with man u and this game we have looked at it in a very good way and we have seen that the last games that the home team have meet with man u the home team have not won in the last 3 home meeting and so this gives us a very sure bet that the home team will not lose this game Assisted by Jonathan Urretaviscaya with a headed pass. Everton caretaker manager Duncan Ferguson said he "can't wait" to work with Carlo Ancelotti following the Toffees' 0-0 home draw with Arsenal. Ancelotti was appointed on a four-and-a-half-year contract shortly before kick-off and watched the stalemate from the Goodison Park director's box. Most points in a season: 100 How the table looks with four games - and 12 points - up for grabsAgain, that Manchester City win in 2018 holds the record, Gabriel Jesus' stoppage-time goal at Southampton ensuring that Pep Guardiola's side became the first in the Premier League to reach 100 points. Liverpool currently have 92 points with 12 still up for grabs. Three wins from their remaining four matches would see them take this one as well, with a maximum haul of 104 on the cards. Nigel Pearson was sacked as Hornets boss on Sunday, with Hayden Mullins put in charge for the final two games. But the thrashing by City in the first of those, coupled with Aston Villa's win over Arsenal, means Watford's fate is now out of their own hands. We have to look at ourselves," Foster told Sky Sports. The confidence is so crazy, crazy low, I don't know why it should be, but you get into a state of trying to minimise as much damage as you can and it's a dangerous way to do things. Juventus have won 12 of their last 13 games. Atletico Madrid have only two of their last eight games. Atletico Madrid have no wins in their last five away games. The last two years have seen Atletico Madrid win just two of 11 away Champions League matches. Juventus have already qualified for the knock-out stages of the Champions League. While Bournemouth's heads went down, Newcastle started to play with freedom and expression. Saint-Maximin took on defenders at any opportunity, Shelvey's passing was full of vision and precision, while Almiron was a burst of energy when he came on. And Newcastle will have a spring in their step after picking up three consecutive away wins for the first time since November 2016 and extending their unbeaten run to five games. Kieron Morris (Tranmere Rovers) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right following a corner. Posted at 105'+1' Corner, Tranmere Rovers. Conceded by Christian Kabasele. Goal!Posted at 104' Goal! Tranmere Rovers 2, Watford 1. Paul Mullin (Tranmere Rovers) header from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Harvey Gilmour. Posted at 102' Attempt missed. Other options being examined, Webb said, were whether to add time automatically only in the final 10 minutes or even just in stoppage time itself. Although Webb thinks the sport is fundamentally healthy, he belives it can nevertheless be improved. It's not broken but we're always looking at ways to enhance it," said the 48-year-old Yorkshireman. Slutsk will against Ynergetyk-BDU in match Belarus Premier League. My prediction this match could be the win for Slutsk with margin score is 1 goal. Slutsk have good result on last 3 match in league due to Slutsk have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Ynergetyk-BDU have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Energetyk-BDU only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Slutsk can beat Ynergetyk-BDU on this match due to Slutsk more strong and only have 1 lose from 7 match in competition. Surely Slutsk have more chance to win on this match. The match where we look get a secure win and play the best new chance this pick at the mach where we look get a great new win from this mach and a best new chance what be a best new great chance for this win. We will play the best pick at this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals what we look see a minimal three goals or four goals what be the best chance for us this new great points 13 points wha tbe a best new chance for us play the great pick at the mach now. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Free-to-air gamesTo ensure games could be seen, all 92 post-lockdown Premier League matches were broadcast live on either on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport or Amazon Prime. Sky made 25 top-flight matches free to air, while Amazon Prime did likewise for its four fixtures. The BBC were also given four games - the first to be made free-to-air on terrestrial television since the Premier League's inception in 1992. Match of England Premier League where team Brighton Albion will play at home with team Leicester City. My bet will be here on hosts with AH +0.5. After last 5 matches played hosts did 3 wins and 2 defeats. Guests did 5 victories at last 5 matches played. I think that team Leicester City was in a good form and this form should decline. Brighton Albion most of their points tools at home matches and the most real result here is a draw. Odds on my bet are good and I recommend to try this way with me in this match . So, in my eyes, I am thinking that if the Hammers and Hornets draw on Friday, then it is in our hands - as long as we can beat Everton on Thursday first. My maths has us staying up, but it all comes down to that game at Goodison Park. Anything less than a win for us in that one, then I would say we are down, but all you can ask for is that our players are up for the fight. Dawe plays a drive-in concert in Birmingham on 8 August. And you know what? The Warm-Up was right. Frank Lampard and his Bright-Eyed Youngsters went to Valencia looking for a win to take control of an intriguingly tight group. What they got was a 2-2 draw that could have been 5-5, and not just in the usual "oh, there were a few chances" way. We're talking air shots, missed penalties, inexplicable collapses. Hapoel Bnei Lod vs Hapoel Ironi Akko after the restart of the league Israel leumit League relegation round. Bnei lod sit 6th place in the relegation zone and collected total 26 points. The team is 6 points behind the safe zone and the team must need a win. But it is unusual case that they win because the last time they won it was 7 games ago. Hapoel ironi sit slightly better position and managed a total number of 32 points and 6 points clear of the drop zone. They will be satisfied with a draw. Top of that the team has managed to draw 6 away games and total 11 games. I think the away team will try for a draw. It will not be built in a matter of months; this is a very early work in progress. But while this is also a managerial career in its infancy, there is at least a hint of an identity about this Arsenal team that his predecessor Unai Emery failed to establish. Arteta has a maturing group of young players that hints at a bright future, talents such as Martinelli, Saka, Willock and Guendouzi. The manager clearly has his sights set on running deep into the FA Cup and this was a well-merited victory. This is our second defeat at home and first since August. I thought we had turned that corner," Solskjaer added. Asked in his television interview with BT Sport about transfers, Solskjaer said: "I understand you were talking about that and that is always going to be the talk at the moment because we’ve started a clear-out and get-players-in job. He was a world-beater for Arsenal but struggled at United and hasn’t rediscovered his best form in Serie A. Could he have a future at Old Trafford? It seems unlikely right now given the type of team Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to build. Everton confident of Magalhaes signing Everton are in contention to sign Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes. Posted at 74' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Héctor Bellerín. Posted at 72' Matteo Guendouzi (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 72' Foul by Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion). SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Aaron Connolly replaces Pascal Groß. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Martín Montoya replaces Ezequiel Schelotto. Arsenal can’t afford to dally, to pussyfoot around or give Freddie Ljungberg a chance. He may be a favourite with Arsenal fans as a player but to manage Arsenal you need a bit more about you and a bit more experience. There are good managers out there. Go after somebody. Be proactive. Welcome to a new week It's Monday morning but there's still one instalment of the weekend's Premier League action, a huge London derby at the London Stadium as beleaguered Arsenal take on beleaguered West Ham. With a better form, it is likely that Viktoria Zizkov will win the match at Slavoj Vysehrad. Specifically, Viktoria Zizkov has won the last 4/5 matches, won the last 4/5 matches away, won the last 4/5 away matches and won the last 6/10 matches. Confrontation history shows that in the last 5 home games of Slavoj Vysehrad, Viktoria Zizkov won 2 draws 1 lost 2, 3/5 matches had more than 2 goals scored, in the last 2 visits Viktoria Zizkov drew 1 loss 1. Counting past 6 confrontations, Slavoj Vysehrad won 2 draws 1 lost 3, 3/6 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, counting only the last 4 confrontations Slavoj Vysehrad won 1 and lost 1. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Burnley 1, Sheffield United 1. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+5' Substitution, Burnley. Jóhann Gudmundsson replaces Erik Pieters because of an injury. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Billy Sharp (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+4' Erik Pieters (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Dean Henderson. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Sheffield United vs AFC Fylde predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Bramall Lane. After two tough games, the hosts look for a momentum-building win. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Professor Reade and Dr Singleton have used the same methods they use to forecast inflation or gross domestic product (GDP) to predict the results for League One's remaining matches. Using league form and historic records, they predict the number of goals a side will score in each given fixture and the percentage chance that a side will win that fixture. Those results are factored into the next week's set of fixtures and so on until the end of the season. Nottingham Forest vs. West Ham United live on the radio Premier League: Live Radio Stream & Broadcast Today. Listen to the Premier League in live stream. The match Nottingham Forest vs West Ham United will start ... IOC confirm Olympics will be postponed Bach: 2021 Olympics 'not restricted to summer' Team GB welcome Olympic postponement 21:55 - Union Berlin players forfeit wages Union Berlin have announced that their playing staff has agreed to forego their wages while the Bundesliga is suspended because of the Covid-19 crisis. Restart season on Denmark, 25 round and match between Esbjerg and Alborg. After 24 round Esbjerg is on 13 position with 4 wins, 5 draw and 15 losses games with a goal different 20:40, average 2.5 goals per games. On the another side Alborg is on 6 position on table with a 11 wins, 4 draw and 9 losses games with a goal different 41:29, average 2.5 goals per game. After corona Alborg played two games (one win and one lost game), and Esbjerg played one draw game. My opinion for this game is over 2.5 goal. Good luck for this match. Talking in episode one of season three of That Peter Crouch Podcast, he added: "In the last 10-15 minutes, we are launching it up to me. I am flicking it on, nicking a goal here and there. I knew I could have done it for possibly two more seasons, but I felt degraded by it. I literally became a head on a stick. I felt I was a little better than that. Listen to the new series of That Peter Crouch Podcast via BBC Sounds and BBC Radio 5 Live Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: Crouch's last goal in football Former Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Liverpool and Stoke striker Crouch, whose contract came to an end at Burnley in June, opens up in the podcast about the struggles of retirement. The aircraft circled above Etihad Stadium for several minutes before departingBoth Burnley and City were wearing shirts with the players' names replaced with 'Black Lives Matter'. It is understood that the stunt was carried out by Air Ads, which operates out of Blackpool Airport and runs a one-stop shop where they make the banners and fly them. They have flown over football stadiums in the past, including a 'Moyes Out' one at Old Trafford. After the international break this could be a chance for Norwich to be all fresh and turn their season around. There is a chance they can win this match as they really need to start winning the pressure on this team will start to become bigger and bigger each week. They have been unable to score in away matches so the break could allow management to be able to work on this and we might see a more attacking Norwich this weekend. Everton at times have allowed teams to get to many good chances against them in matches they played Another friendly game where we have two teams from Sweden division 2 this time the home team are from the south while the guest are from the north. The host are just coming from a game were they manage to get the win in that game 2-6. Guest have played two friendly games already and they were defeated in both of those friendly games 1-2 and 2-0. I still think the guest have got a far better chance at winning this game and this the good value they have got to win here I think they are going to do just fine Posted at 70' Foul by Adrien Rabiot (Juventus). Posted at 70' Mário Rui (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Napoli. Stanislav Lobotka replaces Diego Demme. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) with an attempt from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Paulo Dybala with a cross. Posted at 67' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Nottingham Forest v West Ham: How to watch, TV channel 3 days ago — The latest news and information for Nottingham Forest v West Ham in the Premier League. How to watch, TV channel, kick-off time and match ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page