top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·43 members

Burnley vs. Arsenal live free 17.02.2024

16 hours ago — Premier League match Burnley vs Arsenal 17.02.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report.

Jose Mourinho’s side has this season won 11 and lost four of their 18 home league matches and after suffering a 2-1 loss in the reverse fixture in September, they will hope to collect three points here. In the last seven meetings between these two sides, both teams have scored, while only two of the seven meetings have produced under 2. Of course that Doncaster Rovers is have better chances to win in this match from England League One, but I will bet on goals, because I know that Bolton sometimes can be very dangerous. This team is in last round played pretty good as a guests, but still they are not had luck - they are lost against Coventry City 2-1. Doncaster Rovers is team who is very offensive in last few weeks and in last four matches, they are three times played with three or more goals. I believe in same story and this time, so I will try that. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Arsenal 2, Manchester United 0. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Fred (Manchester United) left footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+3' Fred (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Lewandowski struck an 88th-minute winner from Serge Gnabry's cross after Sven Michel had drawn Paderborn level for a second time with 15 minutes left. Gnabry gave Bayern a 25th-minute lead but an error by Manuel Neuer saw Dennis Srbeny make it 1-1 before half-time. RB Leipzig can close the gap to one point if they beat Schalke on Saturday. Before the match, hundreds of Hammers fans protested about the running of the club in the week of the 10-year anniversary since David Sullivan and David Gold bought West Ham. However, the hosts took the lead when Issa Diop headed in from Robert Snodgrass' free-kick from the right touchline. But their advantage only lasted four minutes as Calvert-Lewin scored with a diving header after Mason Holgate had flicked on Lucas Digne's corner. As they did so, missiles were thrown at them, one of which was handed to Atkinson, who in turn, brought it to the touchline for Marriner to pass to Wolves security staff. It was after that the public announcement came, although this just fuelled anti-VAR sentiment among the Wolves fans, who made their feelings clear by chanting "it's not football any more". Fans warned after objects thrown at MolineuxMan of the match - Matt Doherty (Wolves) The Wolves matchwinner provided the perfect ending to a memorable gameWhy Wolves can never be written off - the key statsWolves have won more points from losing positions than any other side in the Premier League this season (14). Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo was voted the world's best player in 2008 while at Manchester UnitedClubs: Manchester UnitedPremier League appearances: 196Goals: 84Premier League titles: ThreeDescribed by some as a 'show pony' early in his Manchester United career, it took time for Cristiano Ronaldo to find his best form at Old Trafford. However, once he did, he was transformed into a goal-machine as he set himself on the way to becoming arguably the finest footballer of his generation. Bristol City vs Huddersfield predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. The Robins are aiming for three points when they host the Terriers in this clash. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. As it is, there is still that element of doubt about them staying up and, although I still think the Magpies will survive, boss Steve Bruce will probably see Wednesday's league trip to struggling Bournemouth as the priority. City are the FA Cup holders and I am sure they will take this tie seriously but they made eight changes on Monday night and outclassed Burnley. Whatever team they put out, it will be too strong for Newcastle. Millwall vs Luton predictions in our match preview for the first Championship clash of 2020. Can the hosts continue their fine run of form at home? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Sion and Young Boys will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. Sion this season have the following results: 5W, 2D and 7L. Meanwhile Young Boys have 9W, 4D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Bluebirds are not quite out of contention but there can be no doubt that Fulham have seized control in the battle between two sides aiming for an instant return to the Premier League. Fulham in the driving seatDespite missing out on automatic promotion, Fulham had gathered momentum towards the end of the regular season with a seven-match unbeaten run. Having finished fourth in the table, eight points ahead of Cardiff, Parker's team were regarded by many - including Harris - as the favourites for this tie. I got that spectacularly wrong for the first few months of the season because they were fantastic before the season stopped, but since then they have not looked like scoring many goals. They are just not creating enough chances anymore, which is a problem. Championship-quality strikers need more opportunities to score in the Premier League, and they are not getting them. Tottenham have not exactly been convincing lately either but they do have goals in their team, which is why I am going for another Blades defeat. Where to watch Arsenal vs Burnley live stream, TV channel Nov 10, 2023 — USA: Arsenal vs. Burnley will be available to watch via Peacock. UK: Saturday's match will not be broadcast live in the UK, as it falls within ... This will be probably very easy job for home team and I believe that Galatasaray will win this match easy with few goals difference. I'm watching this league all the time and I know that home team is in this moment in very good form. They are playing excellent football and they are huge favorites today in Istanbul. Guests, or Kayserispor is change coach and bring Robert Prosinecki again, but they are still on the last place on the table. They are in big problems and they are really team who is not have any chances in this duel, I'm sure. well in this one it is much easier to predict who can be the winner cause jeonbuk motors are much better team and it is not a surprise that even on the road they are almost huge favorites to win and they started season with a victory over Suwon at home with 1-0 but today I expect from them to score at least two goals and that could be enough for them to win with two difference cause Busan already listed 2-0 in first round and I think their offense is once again going to fail to score a goal As for the story about Lee dancing on a piano in Vienna, which Allison used to tell?"Yes, I was on top of the piano while our chief scout, Harry Godwin, was playing away," explained Lee. But I was sat on it not stood up, and I was giving them a song or two - not dancing. I would definitely have been fully clothed as well, because I was not one for walking around without my trousers on. Our name is on it and history can never erase it' City paraded the European Cup Winners’ Cup and League Cup at their photo-call before the 1970-71 seasonCity's then vice-chairman Frank Johnson evidently did not enjoy Vienna as much as Lee and his team-mates did. Burnley vs Arsenal: Prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream 6 hours ago — Burnley vs Arsenal: Prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h results, odds. The Gunners make back up two statement wins with ... The 20-year-old player has established himself as a first-team option for Jose Mourinho, and talks have accelerated over a new deal, according to the Daily Mail. That should see his wages rise from £1,000 a week to a contract worth at least 15 times that, with the chance to earn £20,000 a week if all incentives are met. But it is well known that they still needed a striker, with Monaco striker Islam Slimani and former Watford forward Odion Ighalo both linked with a move to United. Video - Next Cristiano Ronaldo chooses Barcelona to play alongside Messi – Euro Papers01:35 However, it is 28-year-old King who has emerged as a surprise option with one day remaining in the transfer window. Everton are in 16th place and host Arsenal who are in tenth but only four points above the home side. Since the sacking of Marco Silva, Everton have earned four points from games against Chelsea and Manchester United and climbed out of the bottom three. They are only three points above the relegation zone and could have Carlo Ancelotti in charge by the time this game takes place. Cracovia Krakow Will host Pogon Szczecin in the Ekstraklasa of Poland on Monday. Both the teams are currently on bottom of the Championship group. Cracovia Krakow lost both the matches in Championship Group. They lost first game to Jagiellonia by 1-2 and lost last game to Slask Wroclaw by 2-3. While Pogon lost first game of the Championship Group to Lechia Gdansk by 0-1 and Drawn last game to Pogon Szczecin by 0-0. Only one shot attempted on goal in the last game. Last two head to head matches between these two won by home teams but I think this game will end in a draw . Their defensive record is hardly going to get better this weekend. Genoa have scored at least twice in seven of their last eight clashes with Lecce. We see them adding to that run, with the visitors seeing both teams score in 71% of their trips this term. With that form following Lecce’s high-scoring record, we expect goals in this clash. Both teams to score is our pick, Fulham have seen over 2.5 goals land in 75% of their home matches. Meanwhile, the majority of Stoke’s trips have seen over 2.5 goals scored. The visitors have seen both teams score in 64% of their trips, while they’ve been beaten 2-1 on three occasions on the road this term. We see Fulham pulling off a similar result, with half of their home games this season seeing exactly three goals scored. Newcastle United Supporters Trust board member Greg Tomlinson told BBC Radio 5 Live: "You have to take stock on what comes next, it's very strange to be talking about the money that could be coming into the club in terms of where we find ourselves in society right now, where many clubs are in danger of going out of business. You have to look at sustained growth and sensible acquisitions - we are not going to go out and get Mauricio Pochettino are we? It has to be proper growth. Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo: "The performance was not the best. We started slow and allowed Watford into the game. They had a couple of chances but no more than that. But we only reacted after the second goal. We didn't create enough to really get the draw and get what we wanted. We have a team with character but we didn't have that today. Real Madrid’s shocker in the cup game will dominate their ambitions in this game; they know they are one competition short in terms of the season’s ambitions and they will want to bounce back here. By their record against Osasuna, this looks like a very tough game for the home side. Osasuna have one win in the last seven league matches and just one win in the last five home matches. However, they have been scoring with some regularity and this may be the only positive they carry to the game. Real Madrid will go all out to attack as they seek to extend their lead in the league, as well as to recover from the midweek loss. This may leave spaces for Osasuna to exploit and we expect them to score. Here we are backing Real Madrid for a 3-1 win. I was a full running motion and he’s headed the ball against my hand. Of course if you’re running like that and the ball hits your hand with the rule like it is it’s handball but I’ve not intentionally meant to handle it. VAR have checked it and disallowed the goal – it’s a real kick in the teeth. It’s not just the thoughts from me, it’s the thoughts of every Premier League player, pretty much everyone doesn’t want VAR in the game. Romania midfielder Ianis Hagi is set to become Rangers' first January signing on a six-month loan from Genk. The 21-year-old is the son of Barcelona and Real Madrid great Gheorghe, widely regarded as Romania's greatest player. He has played 24 times for Genk, who are sixth in the Belgian top flight. Manager Steven Gerrard had been focused on trimming his squad this month, but Hagi arrived in Scotland on Thursday to conclude his move before Friday's deadline. Vitebsk can win this game with the good head to head statistics they had with the away side in their previous games. The home side was able to win 2 games out of its last five matches played while the away team had only one win in the last five matches played. Both sides are quite challenging and this being a reserved league this game will go in favor of the home team. The scoreline expected in this game is 1-0, 2-0, 2-1. Vitebsk won't take a loss in this game, therefore, a straight win for the home side is highly ensured. Firmino struck from close range in the 85th minute, shortly after Wilfried Zaha cancelled out Sadio Mane's opener for the visitors who looked toothless in the first half with Mohamed Salah on the bench nursing a sore ankle. Liverpool stayed top on 37 points from 13 games, eight ahead of Leicester City who beat Brighton and Hove Albion 2-0. Lawro's prediction: 2-2Kojo's prediction: Mikel Arteta has got a lot to fix at Arsenal, and it is not going to happen overnight. THURSDAY, 2 JANUARY Liverpool v Sheff Utd (20:00 GMT)Sheffield United are heading to Anfield on the back of their first away defeat of the season, while Liverpool just keep churning out results. I have been impressed with the Blades this season. They have been fabulous - long may it continue. Another name already linked is Shanghai SIPG manager Vitor Pereira, who led Porto to back-to-back Portuguese titles in 2012 and 2013. The only obvious candidate at the moment is David Moyes," Osman said on BBC Radio 5 Live. Maybe a step back is what is required. Are you going to get a manager in a job? That can take time and be very expensive. They tried the panic mode - as Evertonians called it - by bringing in Sam Allardyce to keep Everton up. The University of East Anglia has just begun a new study and plans to use cognitive tests on former players for life. Michael Grey, who is leading the UEA research, supports a heading ban. It's not the case that everyone who heads a ball will get dementia," he said. Very young children should not be heading the ball at all. That being said, it’s admirable what Bruce has managed with this Newcastle squad. They have managed to turn St James’ Park into a fortress, losing just three of their 11 league games there. This includes a win over Manchester United and a draw with Manchester City, so there’s plenty for Chelsea to be worried about here. Odense will be relegated after this season but on the other hand Arhaus will be placed for Championship promotion. Arhaus lost only 2 matches from their last 11 home matches. Whereas Odense won only 3 matches from their last 15 away matches. Odense is on the very bad form on their away matches. They failed to manage any win from their last 6 away matches. And they lost to Aalborg, Lyngby, horsense and Copenhagen in recent meetings. On the other side Arhaus scored 10 matches from their last 12 matches. So I think this will also be a high scoring match. And Uranus will win a big difference. Schalke 04 are having a good season and are currently on the 5th place in the league. At home they have been strong this season losing only the first home game of the season against the current champions Bayern Munich. The Austrian saw his side record back-to-back league wins on the road for the first time this season. The hosts’ early lack of intensity set the tone for the game; they opted for 3-4-3 and weren’t forceful enough in midfield, with Jorginho having to drop deep in order to influence the game. Southampton soon grew in confidence, with Ryan Bertrand and Nathan Redmond enjoying great link-up down the left. (LIVE!-STREAM) Burnley vs Arsenal Live FreE On TV The match will take place at Turf Moor. TV channel: In the UK, the game will not be televised live as it lands during the 3pm Saturday blackout. Pellegrini's West Ham 'in big trouble' Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini understands West Ham fans' frustration after Spurs loss Form: Despite attempting a late fightback, West Ham suffered a third successive Premier League reverse - a fifth in their last six - in their 3-2 defeat by Tottenham at the weekend. Pellegrini's side, winless in their last seven in the Premier League, have taken just two points from a possible 21 to sink to 16th in the standings. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Aberdeen. Bruce Anderson replaces Connor McLennan. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Posted at 74' Foul by Connor McLennan (Aberdeen). Posted at 74' Greg Kiltie (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. What channel is Burnley v Arsenal Premier League match 15 hours ago — You can watch Burnley v Arsenal live on FuboTV at 9am ET. Most Premier League matches will be shown on either FuboTV or Peacock in 2023/24. That run of results has sparked concern over their form at a crucial stage of the season. Winning gives you confidence, losing takes it away, that's normal," Klopp said. One defeat feels like two. It's) not a massive difference, it's just how you get back on track. You can do that by working hard. We have to fight to get back on track. For much of the campaign, The Sky Blues have been tremendously tough to face, even though they're without a permanent home, though they were previously suffering from a lack of firepower. Recent matches suggest that that is now a problem of the past, as they've notched nine in their last three. If they can keep Matt Godden fit and supplied with chances, then promotion is very much attainable. Posted at 80' Corner, Atlético de Madrid. Conceded by Unai Simón. Posted at 80' Attempt saved. Santiago Arias (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 79' Foul by Mikel Vesga (Athletic Club). Posted at 79' Thomas Lemar (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Atlético de Madrid. Media playback is not supported on this device From the archive: McClair breaks Scotland duck at Euro 92 "After the game, the CIS players were absolutely distraught as we all went back to the bus," said McCall. We had some beers back on our bus and were knocking on the windows. I remember pointing down to Oleksiy, saying 'See that champagne you've got stored at the bottom of your bus, any chance we can get it?'. Inter Milan have completed the signing of Christian Eriksen from Tottenham for a fee of around £16. The 27-year-old Denmark midfielder told Spurs in the summer he wanted a fresh challenge with his contract set to expire at the end of the season. After a hoped-for move to Spain failed to materialise, Eriksen began the season with Spurs and played 28 times in all competitions this season. Inter currently sit second in Serie A, three points behind leaders Juventus. England's World Cup top scorer Ellen White, Lyon winger Nikita Parris and captain Steph Houghton are some of the big names included. Grace Fisk earns first England call-upElsewhere, the USA will be without star striker Alex Morgan, who is due to give birth in April, but field a squad containing most of their World Cup-winning stars including Ballon d'Or recipient Megan Rapinoe, US Player of the Year Julie Ertz, former World Player of the Year Carli Lloyd and talented midfielder Rose Lavelle. Posted at 57' Foul by Nicolás Otamendi (Manchester City). Posted at 57' Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Derby County moved within five points of a Championship play-off place with victory over fellow hopefuls Blackburn. Louie Sibley marked his full league debut with a stunning left-foot strike from 25 yards to put the Rams in front.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page