top of page

Westside Iron Team

Public·43 members

Spezia vs Cittadella live watch 17.02.2024

Spezia vs Cittadella Predictions, Tips 1X2, Under/Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score Tips, soccer accumulator tips free!

Pep Guardiola says he did not intend to "offend" Manchester City supporters over missing their FA Cup fourth-round win over Fulham on Sunday. After the game the City boss questioned why the ground was not full, with a crowd of 39,223 - well below the 55,000 capacity at Etihad Stadium - watching. However, Guardiola says he now realises the financial constraints on fans. I understand the fans. It was never my intention to offend them," Guardiola said. GOAL! Manchester City 0 Manchester United 1 (Rashford pen 23) He's tucked it away! United's in-form man stutter steps up to his kick and then sends Ederson definitively the wrong way to put United ahead. OH WHAT A CHANCE! United break like lightning again. Fred finds Rashford in acres of space in the City area as Walker slips over, and Rashford miscues his shot and sends it wide. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Montpellier 1, Paris Saint Germain 3. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Andy Delort (Montpellier) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Florent Mollet. Posted at 90'+2' Back pass by Keylor Navas (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 90'+2' (Montpellier) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Man of the Match - Roberto Firmino He missed a couple of decent chances in the first half, but the threat he poses alongside Sadio Mane and Mo Salah gives any opponent almost no chance. They are so constantly dangerous that nobody can relax, and Flamengo did well to hold on for so long. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary Player Ratings Liverpool: Alisson 6, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 6, Van Dijk 6, Robertson 7, Keita 7, Henderson 8, Oxlade-Chamberlain 7, Salah 8, Mane 8, Firmino 8. The quality of football around the back end of the festive period takes a serious hit every season due to situations like this when clubs are forced to play two matches in less than two days. Guardiola has a right to be angry in this situation, especially as his side attempt to chase down Liverpool, but realistically it's a wider issue that needs to be addressed by the Premier League and the television companies. Barcelona are unbeaten in 11 matches. The last five meetings between the two have produced under 2.5 goals. Atletico Madrid have one win in the last eight away matches. Barcelona are unbeaten in nine matches against Atletico. Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in five matches. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid will put off their La Liga rivalry to face off in the Super Cup in Saudi Arabia at the King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah on Thursday 9th January. Instead, Juventus were awarded the penalty after Miralem Pjanic's shot hit German Pezzella's raised hand and, after waiting for the referee to confirm his decision with the pitchside monitor, Ronaldo scored with a low shot to his left. The Portuguese became the second Juventus player to score in nine league games in a row after David Trezeguet. Given both teams' results this season, we feel that this game is likely to have a decisive outcome. Union have enjoyed a good run of form in recent weeks. They currently sit in the very respectable position of 11th place in the table. However, we feel that league leaders Monchengladbach will prove to be too much for them this weekend. Aymen Barkok replaces Erik Thommy. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Fortuna Düsseldorf. Oliver Fink replaces Lewis Baker. Posted at 66' Offside, Fortuna Düsseldorf. Matthias Zimmermann tries a through ball, but Erik Thommy is caught offside. Goal!Posted at 63' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 3, Fortuna Düsseldorf 0. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 84' Calum Chambers (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Arsenal. Joseph Willock replaces Lucas Torreira. Posted at 81' Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Bukayo Saka (Arsenal). Posted at 80' Foul by Bernardo Silva (Manchester City). Posted at 80' Nicolas Pépé (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Celestes would have been fancying their chances after an impressive 1-3 success at Villarreal in their previous away game, but they came up woefully short in Madrid and found themselves 3-0 down 55 minutes in. Goals from Araujo and Aspas helped to mount a second half fightback, but Celta weren't able to rescue anything and remain 18th heading into this Sunday's crucial encounter against Mallorca at Balaidos. In 2014, FIFA, then under the control of former President Sepp Blatter, cleared Russia and Qatar of wrongdoing in their bids to host the World Cup after an investigation. Blatter was banned from football by FIFA along with scores of other officials following internal ethics investigations, promoted by the arrests of seven FIFA officials on U. Cittadella U19 vs Spezia U19 live score, H2H and lineups Cittadella U19 Spezia U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 14 Mar 2020 at 14:00 UTC time at Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato stadium, ... Fernandes, who has two caps for Portugal, said he will settle in London alongside family who have already made the move. It's a hard story. My family, they came to London because in Portugal, work is very hard and it's very difficult to find work," said Fernandes. They did not have a brilliant life but they have a good life here and this is one more motivation for me to be here today. They will help me to settle here. Its clear to see that Brentford are not an easy team to face at Griffin Park, not just because they can hurt teams offensively, but because they've not given a great deal away either. Only league leaders Leeds have conceded less goals than Brentford, who've shipped seven in ten games, keeping four clean sheets. Only two teams have registered more home shots on target than The Bees. We need to pick up fast. Leicester show their strength in depthAlthough bruising defeats by Manchester City and Liverpool have seemingly ended Leicester's title challenge, the Foxes are a strong bet to finish in the top four and earn a return to the Champions League next season. Most pleasing for manager Brendan Rodgers was how the decision to make sweeping changes paid off. Rodgers had been clear that he would rest players in the middle of a hectic Christmas period of four league matches in 12 days, with the likes of striker Jamie Vardy - who stayed at home after his wife Rebekah gave birth - midfielder James Maddison and right-back Ricardo Pereira all left out. Europa League Group Stage matchday 6. This is the last game in this group and whoever wins have the chance to qualify for the final round. Arsenal Changed coach, now Ljungberg is taking care, after ups and down they won their last league game away against West Ham United 3-1, goals from Martinelli 60th Minutes, Pepe 66th Minutes and Aubameyang 69th Minutes. After they lost last Europa League game against Frankfurt 1-2, I don't think they will joke with this game. The pair were able to spare the blushes of De Gea who rightly had the finger of blame pointed in his direction for Bergwijn's 27th-minute opener. Yes, the shot carried weight but it was adjacent to De Gea at a comfortable height and he did little other than deflect it on its way into the roof of the net. It was very poor for a keeper of such reputation and was another sign of the fallibility and flaws that are simply appearing too often in his game. Spal has for sure better results at home than in away games for example they played one of their best games this season at home when they hosted Lazio playing really attacking minded and ending up winning the game with 2-1 in the end so I would rate them favorites to win this one but Genoa even drew away at Napoli last round so they will not be that easy to beat while last season this game had just 2 goals scored in it as it ended up in a 1-1 draw in the end and I would take both teams scoring once more. I think we will see a slow match and we won't see more than 1 goal scored in this match and so my bet is the under 1.5 FT. The teams are Buyu Tepecikspor and Of so and this is a match for the Div 3 in Turkey. The hosts so far after 14 matches are in the middle and scored and conceded only 13 goals. They did a win 1-0 and a draw 0-0 in the last 2 matches played. The guests scored only 12 and conceded 13 and are coming from a defeat 1-0 and so I try this under. If only this April, Shakhtyor Soligorsk and Brest meet a total of 2 times, the result is quite balanced when each team has 1 victory. Before that, they had encountered in the Belarus Super Cup match, and Brest easily got a 2-0 victory to complete the title collection. Matches between Bilbao and Madrid have a tendency to be low-scoring and tightly contested. Given Bilbao's home form and Madrid's defensive strength, it seems likely for this game to follow that pattern. Back under 2.5 goals. Whilst the international break will have given new boss Oscar Garcia time to work with his squad and last season's aforementioned victory at La Ceramica may rekindle good memories, Celestes simply can't be fancied to take anything from this game based on their overall form an their dreadful run of six draws and 12 defeats from their last 18 La Liga matches outside of Galicia. Stadium Allianz Arena München featuring Bayern München against Werder Bremen. Both teams are one of the oldest teams in German Bundesliga but a lot of differences separates both of them, Bayern plays every season for international and Bremen struggles. The togetherness and leadership they showed today, this is what I wanted to see," Arteta, whose side are level on 30 points with Newcastle, Everton and Crystal Palace said. Chelsea are six points clear of fifth-placed Manchester United but a win for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side at home to Burnley on Wednesday would cut that advantage in half. Lawro's prediction: 2-0 Aston Villa v Chelsea (17:30)Aston Villa are in trouble - big trouble. Individual mistakes are costing them in a big way and they seem to be making them at crucial times in games. I did not think they would be so deep in the mire but they have not been able to address their main problem. That is at the back, where they have conceded an average of two goals a game in the Premier League this season. She is playing with some of the best players at Lyon and she has now put herself in that category. O'Reilly: "Lucy's confidence pours out of her. She has proven herself to be a complete footballer - I think that's what everyone respects about her. She is not afraid to try and grow herself. She wants to make herself better and it's really helped the England squad. Van den Berg: "She is so difficult to play against. He scored four goals in 44 appearances during his first season at senior level. View more on twitter"For me, it's been a dream come true," he said. Maybe it'll sink in, what I've done and the records and stuff, a bit later. But for now I'm actually quite gutted. I look back with only fond memories. Bellingham's brother Jobe is in Blues' academy and he is hopeful of returning to St Andrew's one day to watch his younger sibling in action for the first team. The Norwegian is not a man to engage in 'told you so' rants but, after beating arch-rivals City, he would have been justified in replying to those who wrote him off as a manager just a couple of months ago. A display that was tactically smart and highly organised shows the direction of travel at United and, while it may be too soon to talk of more than foundations for the future, the right things are beginning to be put in place. I think we are exactly equal favourites with Real Madrid. We have three points less but we have a game against them there. Barcelona hope to be allowed an emergency signing to replace Dembele, pending ratification from the Spanish FA on the French winger's medical report following his operation this week. With the Robins slipping down the table, Lee Johnson must be concerned about this game. His side have won four times in 14 matches, hardly the return of a side who are expecting promotion. They have made a habit out of long stretches of poor form, something which makes us doubt Bristol City ahead of this one. Isloch Res. will against Vitebsk Res. in match Belarusia Reserve. My prediction this match could be the win for Isloch Res. with margin score is 2 goals. Isloch Res. have great result on last 3 match in league due to Isloch Res. have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Vitebsk Res. have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Vitebsk Res. have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Isloch Res. can beat Vitebsk Res. due to Isloch Res. have better result in league and also have good result on last 3 match in head to head with Vitebsk Res. The three wards will be named after the men. We want to thank Ronaldo and Mendes for the initiative, which is so useful at the time the country needs everyone so much," Paulo Barbosa, president of Santo Antonio's administrative council, said in a statement. Video - United and Arsenal 'battle for £46m Barcelona star' - Euro Papers01:40 Though Portugal has only reported 2,362 coronavirus cases and 29 deaths, far fewer than in Italy and Spain, the country's health system is already under pressure. He now has 19 goals this season, the most in any campaign since his debut in 2015, and at 22 years and two months he became the third youngest United player to 200 games for the club behind legends George Best and Ryan Giggs. But Rashford's withdrawal for Daniel James on 59 minutes meant United remain without a player scoring a Premier League hat-trick since Robin van Persie against Aston Villa in April 2013 - a victory that clinched their 20th and most recent league title. As the starter before the main course, Liverpool showed all the verve and resilience that has made them worthy Premier League champions to finally overcome a Chelsea side still chasing the point they need for a place in the top four. Fans gathered to celebrate outside AnfieldIt was an evening with a surreal tinge. Before lockdown, as Liverpool ran away with the Premier League, the expectation was that the title would be celebrated inside a packed Anfield with the Kop in full voice. Fresh from their tremendous 0-1 triumph over Ajax which secured their passage to the Last 16 of the Champions League, Valencia were by far the better side in last weekend's feature game, and looked to have won it after Carlos Soler broke the deadlock 12 minutes from time. If I look at the girls on the national team doing a summersault or a double jump, it looks really cool - but if I did that I'd probably end up with a broken back, so I just know what my qualities are and it's definitely not celebrating a goal. Breakthrough career moment?"Playing my first national team game at home and scoring a goal. A time you were star struck?"Never - that's just not me. Just too down to earth probably. Spezia vs Cittadella live score,prediction() Spezia vs Cittadella live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2020/01/19 at 06:00:00 UTC time in Italian Serie B. Here on Spezia vs Cittadella ... These two sides come into Friday’s encounter aiming for a play-off place. QPR are sitting just four points off the top six after a surprisingly good start, although they’ve missed the chance to move into the play-off spots after a poor run. Meanwhile, Fulham are in seventh and looking to make a leap into the top four with three points in front of their home support. We did a great first half, it was maturity in the second half. We have to be honest and humble to admit physically we are not ready. But where physically you are not there you have to put your hearts in. You can't change from zero to 10 in one day, one week, one month, but it is beautiful to see how these kids start to understand their commitment, their behaviours of what they need to do for big things in life and big things in football. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Al Sadd 2, Hienghène Sport 1. Posted at 105'+2' First Half Extra Time ends, Al Sadd 2, Hienghène Sport 1. Posted at 105' Attempt saved. Baghdad Bounedjah (Al Sadd) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Nam Tae-hee. The Sardinian club said on Wednesday that the 31-year-old had undergone an operation in Innsbruck, Austria, after suffering fresh anterior cruciate ligament damage to his left knee earlier this month. Pavoletti first suffered the injury in the opening game of the season at Brescia where he was taken off at halftime.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page